dean-one last time-pt.2

i'm writing a lot of dean imagines i'm sorry but the man has me hooked. also this might have a part three- also this is HELLA sad like i cried writing it and some of it is from s10 ep22 which is a sad episode im sorry guys :(

      A few weeks had gone by since the brothers left you at the motel. You had decided to drive back to the same town the bunker was in, missing the familiar shops and people. You stayed at the motel there, which wasn't too bad compared to the last one. Sometimes while you were out getting groceries you swore you could hear the rumbling of the Impala, and sometimes you would actually see it, which only made you walk back to the motel quicker. Sam called, almost everyday and you called him every night. The two of you filled each other in, and he'd tell you about Dean, and how the Mark wasn't doing him any good. Of course you still loved Dean, and thought about him everyday, so when Sam told you this you were especially worried. 

     Maybe he had broken up with you because of the Mark? Maybe Dean really did love you?

Laying on the bed in your motel room, you had nothing to do and eventually your mind wandered to Dean. Trying to avoid breaking down and crying like you did every other night, you got into your car and went to the bar a few towns over. Honestly, you were beginning to look like an alcoholic. 

~

     "I'll have a beer." You said to the bartender at the bar, who had actually resembled Dean in a way. 

"Girl who prefers beer? Those are rare." He said back to you, making you smile. 

     "What can I say, I was raised differently." You said in a smug voice, smiling. The two of you ended up talking all night and he invited you back to his place when he got off from work. You were only slightly tipsy so you agreed, knowing that nothing bad would come out of this.
~
"Thanks for waiting for me, I only live a couple of blocks away, is it fine if we walk?" Tristan asked, the bartender from the bar. 

     "Fine by me, it's a nice night out." You said to him, hooking your arm in his. 

"Yeah, really is. So do you live around here?" Of all the things you talked about back at the bar, this was not one of them. 

     "I live a couple towns over."

"So why come to this bar?"

     "I don't want to run into a certain someone at my local bar." You told him quietly while you two walked. 

"Nasty ex?" He asked, pressing on a topic you didn't want to talk about. 

     "Yeah, I guess so." 

"So now you're having a one nightstand, to keep your mind off them?" He assumed with a smile, making you nod. 

     "Pretty much." You said quietly, slightly questioning your decisions. You've done this before, so many times the past weeks. And before you were with Dean, but tonight your heart felt heavy and you regretted agreeing to this. 

"We could talk about it if you want, sometimes that genuinely helps more." Sebastian offered but before you could say anything your phone rang and the two of you stopped in your tracks. 

     "I'm sorry I have to take this." You said to him seeing it was Sam. 

"Sam? You never call this late what's wrong?" You asked over the phone, making eye contact with Sebastian. 

     "S-something happened. We need you to get to the bunker. Or- uh, no, no. Come to the bunker." You heard Sam say through the phone. Your stomach turned at his tone.