dean-oh no- pt. 2

here's part two baes ;] enjoyyyyy

     Dean opened his eyes to see Y/n sleeping peacefully next to him in the hospital bed

Dean opened his eyes to see Y/n sleeping peacefully next to him in the hospital bed. For a moment, he smiled but then remembered why they were here and all that had happened. He turned to look at the clock, 7am. Carefully, Dean got up from the bed without disturbing Y/n's sleep and he left the room to go check on Sam.

     ~

Y/n noticed a sudden change in her sleep and when she awoke, Dean was gone from beside her. She groaned, having to use the bathroom but having no clue on how she was going to get up and walk over there. Slowly she sat on the edge on the bed, clenching her teeth at the pain before Sam and Dean came in. Sam rushed over to your side and so did Dean, making sure you were okay.

     "Hey, hey what are you doing ?" Sam asked, sitting on the bed besides you as Dean stood in front of the two of you.

"Just trying to get to the bathroom thats all." You told them, making an attempt at getting up. Dean was quick to wrap his arm around you, helping you stay up and taking half of your weight on himself.

     "C'mon i'll help." He said as he walked you to the bathroom.

"Do you need any help in there?" Dean asked and you almost shut the door sticking your face through the open part.

     "I think i can pee on my own, Dean." You said and fully closed the door, leaving it unlocked just in case you did need help.

You looked at the small mirror above the faucet after you did your business and sighed. You didn't really recognize the girl in the mirror anymore. Your reflection was bruised up, a tear in your lip from a punch and eye bags under your eyes from lack of sleep. You looked down at your stomach, stitches holding together five slash wounds. That was going to be one hell of a scar unless Cas could heal you. Turning on the faucet, you splashed some water on your face and washed your hands before drying off with a paper towel.

     "You okay in there?" You could hear Dean say from the other side of the door.

"Yeah I'm fine." You stated while opening the door and coming out of the bathroom feeling slightly refreshed.

     "Doctor says you can leave in a few hours and then we have to hit up the pharmacy for some prescriptions." Sam told you and you nodded a silent thanks to him. the three of you stood awkwardly in a circle position, you could tell Sam wanted to ask how you were dealing, but you also knew Dean would beat his ass for mentioning it.

"Guys i'm fine, seriously. I was- i was pregnant, and now I'm not. How do you think having a baby in our kind of life would be?" You said, hiding your real feelings, a neat trick you picked up from spending time with Dean all these years. Years ago he told you that you had been too emotional during hunts and of course you took it personally. You rarely opened up to anyone now and if you did that person would be Dean, or sometimes Sam.