dean-oh no-pt. 3

yeah yeah im dragging this one out sorry but here's hopefully the last part. i hv to write more abt cas and im even working on a jack one too so pls forgive my lack of update. 

     "I'm just happy to be home, with you and Sam its just... nice. I wish Cas was here too though." You admitted to them. Cas completed your little group. Him, Sam and Dean were like the three musketeers.

"I'll call him later and ask where he is." Dean said, rubbing your back. You smiled at him and yawned, feeling tired. You looked to see the time on your phone and it was almost eleven. 

     "I think i'm gonna head to bed. Its been a long day." You said, getting up from the table. 

"I'll-i'll come too." Dean said, getting up too. 

      "You guys better not do anything t-" Sam began to say but you cut him off. 

"We won't don't worry Sammy." You said, pointing to your still fresh stitches. 

     "If we're too loud, put on your headphones." Dean joked and Sam rolled his eyes at his older brother. You laughed at his joke as the two of you headed towards the bedrooms. 

"Can i- uh, can i stay with you tonight?" You asked Dean shyly. He chuckled before entering his room and you followed. You pushed the door closed, making sure to leave it open just a crack just in case. 

     "You don't even have to ask." Dean said while taking his shirt off to put on a different one. You stared at his back muscles flexing and blushed as he caught you. He smirked, taking the shirt off and turning to you. 

"I think you prefer this don't you?" He said, walking towards you. 

     "Dean, quit being a tease." You pushed him back gently before walking towards the that laid on a chair. You discarded your shirt and pants, putting on Deans shirt that he wore to sleep. 

"Look who's being a tease now." He said back to you before taking his pants off and putting on a different pair. You climbed into Deans comfortable bed and pulled the comforter over yourself. Dean turned the lights off and joined you underneath the covers. His almost bare body brushed against your arms as he pulled you into his chest. Both of you laid on your sides, face to face. You could feel Deans breath on your face, his legs tangled up with yours. 

     "We're gonna be okay." He said to you, reassuringly. You sucked a deep breath again, not wanting to talk about this topic again. You'd much rather push it down and away than deal with it. 

"I- i know Dean." You told him as he brought his hand up to cup your face. A long silence went by before Dean spoke up again. 

     "Would you have... kept it?" He quietly asked. 

"Would you have wanted it?' You asked back. 

     "I would have quit everything." Dean said. You really didn't want to talk about this. You especially didn't want to cry. 

"Dean, it was only 8 weeks old. The size of a raspberry. It wasn't even fully developed." You said, trying to convince mostly yourself that there was no reason to be upset. 

     "I know but, it could have been more if-."

"I don't want to talk about it." You said before turning your back on him. You laid on your side of the bed, tightly holding onto the comforter. Tears threatened to spill from your eyes the more you thought about what you lost. You gave in and softly cried, hoping he wouldn't hear. But he knew you better than that and instead he turned over to spoon you, brushing his fingers over your cheeks to wipe away the fallen tears.