dean-day one

decided to write the boys a little vacay :) even tho i hv like 5 other imagines planned i need to do first but wE doNt tAlk abOUt tHaT. also im sorry if writing parts is annoying pls lmk if they are.

     Dean and Sam have never been to the beach, which was odd to you since you mostly grew up in Florida before Bobby took you in when you were ten, and you practically lived on the beach

Dean and Sam have never been to the beach, which was odd to you since you mostly grew up in Florida before Bobby took you in when you were ten, and you practically lived on the beach. Finding some free time between cases you decided to book a fancy hotel for the four of you, including Cas. The angel was hanging around the bunker, not really knowing what to do with himself so he mostly helped with cases. You found a nice hotel with a pool and bar and the whole deal in Miami, which had it's own private beach. You spent some time reading all the reviews and making sure everything was included in your stay, meaning free drinks and food and not to mention, parking. Finally deciding on this hotel, you booked two rooms, one for you and Dean, and the other for Sam and Cas. Their room has two rooms, a bed in each room and of course a bathroom, while yours and Dean had a king sized bed and an overly fancy bathroom. You smiled to yourself, glad to be treating the boys to a much needed vacation. You paid for all this with real money, money that your rich parents left you when they died. You mostly saved it for emergencies like hospital visits and such, but you were sure a couple thousand wouldn't be missed. After booking the hotel for three nights and four days. you moved on to shopping sites, were you were planning on buying swimsuits for yourself and the boys, along with other much nicer dinner attire. Dean walked in on you laying stomach down on the bed, shopping for clothes.

"Whatcha up to?" Dean said, putting some laundry away in his drawers.

"Nothing much." You replied smiling. You found a cute pair of swim trunks for Dean and moved your laptop to show him.

"Do you like these?" You asked him making his raise his eyebrows.

"Black ones would be nicer but why ask?" He said, sitting on the bed besides you.

"Whats your brothers pant size?" You asked him, ignoring his question. Dean leaned down to kiss your neck before pulling away to look at the screen.

"Why do you need to know?" He asked, his eyes scanning the screen until they landed on the open tab of the hotel.

"Venture Hotel? Are you planning some getaway or something?" Dean asked, seriously curious now.

"Maybe." You said, sitting up and grabbing your laptop to place it on your lap.

"Y/n, what are you planning?" Dean asked you placing his hand over yours, which was scrolling through Calvin Kleins mens swimwear.

"A vacation." You said with a wide smile, clicking on a pair of twin trunks, showing them to Dean.

"Your kidding right?" He said, slightly angry.

"Your mad?" Y/n could tell from his tone and she shut her laptop.

"Y/n people like us don't get a vacation. Sam found us a new case we were going to leave tomorrow. We have to save people." Dean said calming his tone when he saw the sad expression on Y/n's face.