dean-criminal minds x spn-pt.1

i started criminal minds a week ago and im already on season 2 please send help i need a physc evaluation. i'm v obsessed w it highly recommend. low-key wanna b an fbi profiler now but anyways this probably won't make sense if u didn't watch criminal minds but ANYWAYS this is a bit different. 

      also i'm on season five now-so don't come at me. if it doesn't get much love, i won't do another part. 

tw- cRimE? idk man figure it out. 

      Heading to a small town in California with your team on the jet wasn't new to you. In fact you had been working with the B.A.U for a couple of years. Hotch, Rossi, Pretniss, Morgan, Reid, JJ, and Garcia were all your family now, they were some of the best people you had ever met. This was another serial killer case, but this time the un-sub was taking organs. This wasn't that uncommon actually, the team had gotten a couple of these cases already which is exactly why you were hoping this would be an easy one. Honestly though, none of the cases you had to solve were ever easy. 

"So un-sub breaks into the victims homes, shoots them multiple times and slits their throats for good measure, then almost surgically removes their organs. Yikes." Derek read out loud off of the case files in his hand. 

     "He took the heart of all three victims, but he also took the first victims right kidney, the seconds liver and the thirds left kidney." You added, slightly grossed out by this. 

"This ones a real psycho isn't he?" Pretniss said, making you slightly nod your head as you yourself went over the case files. 

      "Organ trafficking?" Derek asked, only for Reid to open his mouth for a forever going statistic rant of his. 

"Organ trafficking is not as common in the states as it is in Eastern Europe. Surprisingly, the rate here is much lower then it is there. But its still concerningly high. A-actually Human trafficking falls into three main categories-." Reid was interrupted by one of Morgans "shut up Reid" looks and you couldn't help but smile. You always enjoyed Reid's little rants, its when he looks the most lively. 

     "Everyone caught up?" Hotch asked, and everyone agreed as the plane went into silence, each profiler coming up with their own theories about the case. 

~

     You were right behind Reid getting out of the black SUV but you almost accidentally tripped and toppled him, making Morgan giving you both a look. 

"We're FBI, not the circus." He said, making you giggle a bit. The three of you were checking out the latest crime scene. Hotch and Pretniss were on their way to the police station and JJ went to talk to the family members of the victim with Rossi. Everyone was set to do their own task. 

     The three of you approached the scene, talking to the police there and flashing your badges to them before stepping closer to where the body was. Reid was putting on some gloves and Morgan walked around ,examine the area they were in. 

"The removal of the kidney looks clean, b-but the heart looks like it'd been torn out." Reid said and you leaned over to see that the way the kidney was taken was almost surgical, but the heart literally looked like someone had shoved their hand in this mans chest and ripped out the heart. You stood over the body and sighed, this was going to be a lot harder then we thought. 

     "No, look there's still a clean cut around the chest, someone carved a hole they used to put their hand through." You told him, cringing at the thought.  

"And judging by the blood, he was still alive when the unsub took his kidney." 

     "Torture?" Morgan came up behind the two of you, making you jump a bit.