jack-drivers seat-smut

someone asked for more jack smut so- hope this is good enough :)

tw- smut and well- the basics. oh- also getting caught by deano, kinda

You and Jack were driving around the bunker and you were just helping him get better. He was a pretty good driver and didn't need much instructing.

"How am I doing Y/n?" Jack asked, turning to look at you for a second.

"Amazing, way better than me when I was beginner." You reassured him and he smiled widely. It was dark out, a little after midnight.

"How'd you learn how to drive?" He asked you and you sighed, the memories from your high school coming back.

"I learned in high school. Of course Dean helped me a bit whenever me and him saw each other. Back I was 16." You told him while reminiscing the memories of a 23 year old Dean teaching you to be careful with the Impala. He never told his dad that he let you drive it. It was the little secret you two kept.

"You can drive with one hand if you'd like." You reminded Jack and tried to get him to be more comfortable with it.

"What do I do with the other hand?" He asked innocently and you smiled. His innocence was easily one of your favorite things about him.

"Whatever you want." You said and he slowly placed his hand on your thigh. You eyes widened, this is not what you expected him to do.

"I- I saw it in a movie. Is that okay?" Jack said, his hand resting ever so gently.

"Yeah, it's okay." You told him and put your hand right over his and moved a bit closer to him. Jacks hand was dangerously close to your inner thigh and you were scared he didn't know how this really made you feel. For months you were sexualizing practically everything he did, you knew it was wrong but you couldn't help it. He didn't even know what he was doing half the time, but the way he acted and his behavior was about to lead to something... very inappropriate. You moved his hand a bit higher up your thigh, hoping he'd understand where this was going. But how could he pick up your little signs.

"Is something wrong?" He asked nervously, slowing the car down a bit.

"Stop the car." You told him. It was now or never. This could go one of two ways, it was going to ruin things between you two, or just make it better. Either way you had to take the chance. Jack pulled the car over to the side of the road, which wasn't far from the bunker. He tilted his head to the side in confusion, hoping he hadn't down anything wrong. You leaned over to him, your faces only inches apart. His eyes moved to your lips for a second before meeting your eyes.

"Y/n-." You pressed your lips against his, swallowing his words while he stayed there, a bit shocked. You pulled away when he didn't kiss back, your stomach turning at his negative reaction.

"I- I'm sorry I just-." You started to tear up, realizing what you had just done, but before you could crumble, Jack hesitantly brought his hand up to cup your cheek. He kissed you back, pulling your face closer to his. You pulled yourself over his lap, straddling him while still making out.

"Pull the keys out." You told him after pulling away for a bit. He did as you said and threw they keys in the back seat. You helped him pull his shirt off, careful to not hit the roof of the car.

"T-this is Deans car." Jack struggled to say while you kissed down his neck, your hands all over his chest and working their way down to the buckle of his belt.

"What Dean doesn't know, won't hurt him." You said quietly and pulled his belt off while sitting on his lap. His hard on was already pressing right into you, making you instantly wetter. You pulled your shirt off and Jack stared down at your chest. Suddenly, he decided to take over, flipping you down onto the seat. Jack pushed your skirt up your waist, exposing your soft lace panties you had put on. He was on his knees, leaning down slightly so he wouldn't hit his head on the top. You sat up to pull his pants down, along with his boxers which made a sloping noise when his dick hit his lower stomach. You took his length in your hand, slowly pumping it while Jack tried to contain his moans.

"I wanna hear you." You told him, leaning to kiss the area right above. Jack softly moaned, one of his hands tangled in your hair and the other gripping the seat. You finally put your lips on the tip and circled your tongue around it, making Jack throw his head back and moan louder this time. His hand gently pushed your head down and you started sucking whatever you could, using your hands to get the part you couldn't. He started to slowly thrust into your mouth, making you gag a little when you almost deep throated him.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked worriedly, pulling away and instead cupping your cheek for you to look up at him. Your spit was running down your chin and you smiled before replying.

"I'm perfect." You replied happily and wanted to continue sucking him off but he gently pushed you back.

"You wanna take lead?" You asked him and he positioned himself right over you.

"Can I try?" He asked and you nodded, pulling one of your legs over his torso. Jacks hand reached down to your panties, gently pushing them aside. His fingers ran over your soaked folds, making you moan and whimper as you started to grind yourself on his hand, desperate for him to begin.

"Please." You whispered, arching your back as much as you could in the small space. Jack looked at you, his eyes full of lust.

"Say that again." He said quietly, making butterflies in your stomach erupt. He wanted you to beg.

"Please Jack." You said again, a bit louder. Jack groaned and finally pushed himself into you with ease, holding your panties to the side while gripping your thigh. He filled you up perfectly, making you moan as he slowly started rolling his hips. He knew exactly how to do this and you wondered how. But in the moment it didn't matter, all that mattered that he was about to fuck your brains out in the Impala. He picked up the pace once he felt comfortable and you gave him permission to. Watching his face was heavenly, the expressions he made and the way his eyes closed when he thrusted back in. You brought your hand over to your clit, trying to tease it as much as you can with the very little focus you had left. Jack saw this and put his hand over yours, mimicking your actions.

The car was probably moving and you could definitely see the windows steam up from the breathing. It didn't matter to you or Jack, no one would see you on the dark highway anyways. He started getting sloppy with his thrusts, letting you know that he was probably close. Jack leaned right over you and you kissed his neck while grabbing his back as he came right into you. He moaned right into your ear, sending you over the edge as you finished right after him, feeling a little disoriented. Jack rode his hips into yours a couple of times before pulling out and putting his hand on your waist to steady himself.

"Was that good?" He asked quietly while you sat up and adjusted yourself. You reached up to kiss his jaw and leaned into his chest while his back was against the door.

"You were perfect." You told him and just as he was about to say something else, your phone rang. You reached over to get it from your purse in the backseat and Jack ran his hand down the back of your thigh. Your backside was almost completely exposed while you were bent over the seat. Finally, you got your phone and sat back down while Jack struggled to pull his pants back on.

"What's up Dean?" You asked, your voice a bit shaky. Jack gave you a look and you shrugged it off.

"You guys have been gone for so long. Is baby okay?" Dean asked into the phone and you laughed. Of course he was only concerned for his car.

"She's perfectly fine. Even got some action." You teased Dean, giggling while Jack stared at you wide eyed.

"What's that supposed to mean? Y/n what kind of action are you talking about? What did you do in my car?!" Dean started to ask in a very worried tone and you couldn't contain your laughter.

"We'll be home in five Dean." You said and hung up. Jack got all his clothes back on in the mean time and opened the window a bit, letting some air in.

"Better start driving. Fast."

wc- 1530

im rly happy with this but i didn't read it after i wrote it, instead im heading to bed. i'll fix the errors tomorrow, but i hope you enjoyed this ;)