cas- smut :P

ah yes, a smut. get ready to have ur hands in ur pants ladiez.

tw- fingering again bc i dont feel like writing secks  ._.

      You sat across the bed from Cas, which you'd been dating for a few months now

You sat across the bed from Cas, which you'd been dating for a few months now. The two of you were playing scrabble and he was winning, which made you frown after he got another word again.

"Beneficial." He said, before putting it on the board. You rolled your eyes, pushing the board away from you.

"I don't wanna play anymore." You said. Yeah, you were a sore loser but how were you supposed to keep up with an angel who practically has the Dictionary in his head.

"Why not?" Cas asked, furrowing his eyebrows and tilting his head, oblivious to the fact that you were slightly bothered.

"I'm tired of it, we can continue later." You said and carefully put the board on the nightstand besides your bed.

"I understand." Cas said, nodding his head. Every time he thought he had figured you out, you'd do something that'd throw him off guard. But honestly, thats exactly what drew him in and has been keeping his interest. You pulled yourself onto Castiel's lap, wrapping your legs around him. This took him by surprise, but regardless he wrapped his arms around your body.

"Do you think we'll find her?" You said to him, your face inches away from his. Cas held you by the waist and your arms were draped over his neck.

"Of course we will. Sam and Dean are incredibly smart there's no doubt that they'll track the darkness." He said to you, now placing a hand on your upper thigh. You kissed his nose, traveling to his cheek and then his neck before pulling away to finally kiss his lips. He kissed back, slowly and sweetly just like he usually does. Cas tasted like peppermint and you licked his lower lip, which made him open his mouth wider in the slightest. Cas wasn't this good at kissing, hell he accidentally bit your tongue once, but the more you two spent time together, the better he got at... well, upholding a relationship lets say. You pulled away to catch your breath, only for him to continue kissing down your neck, and down until he reached the neck of your shirt.

"Cas, they're both home." You told him, reminding him that both Sam and Dean were just in the other room. Cas pulled away to face you.

"Can we try something?" He asked, making you raise your eyebrow.

"Like what?" You asked back.

"I- i saw it on tv." He said, making you laugh.

"Oh Cas, how is it you always end up watching porn?" You told him, running your hands through his hair.

"The woman seemed to... she looked like she liked it." He told you quietly, running his fingers along your waist under your shirt.

"What were they doing?" You asked. Cas and you did have sex once in a while, he mostly did it out of love and passionate moments. So did you, but Cas never wanted to force you into having sex if only he was in the mood. He treated sex like it was something sacred. Which is understandable since he is an angel.

"I'm- I'm not quite sure." He told you and you kissed his cheek, smiling against his stubble.

"Well are you supposed to be naked for it?" You asked him, genuinely curious about what it was that intrigued him.

"No. You just have to take your pants off." He said and you looked at him, smiling slightly.

"Was he fingering her?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. Cas tilted his head before slowly nodding.

"I- I believe so. I would like to... make you feel good. But I'm not sure how." Cas said while playing with the end of your shirt. You smiled at Castiel's words. You never pushed him into the world full of sex and kinks, letting him ease into it all. The two of you just made love, passionate and erotic, but loving and caring at the same time.

"We don't have to." You told him, lightly tracing his jaw and neck with your pointer finger.

"I want to." He stated, causing you to climb off of him.

"Sit up against the headboard." You told him, and he did so, loosening his tie. You pulled off the pajama pants you were wearing leaving you in your shirt and panties. Crawling over to Cas, you sat in between his legs, your back pressed up against his chest. He reached his hands down your belly, his fingers toying with the fabric of your panties.

"Cas, if I tell you to stop-."

"I know, and if i hurt you I'm sorry." He said genuinely.

"I'll guide you." You told him, sliding your panties off and discarding them somewhere on the bed. You took his hand in yours, letting his fingers graze over your clit, making you shudder. You gently moved his pointer and middle finger in circles around your bundle of nerves. He picked up the pace by himself, making you moan and gasp in delight.

"Is- is that good?" Cas asked against your neck. He was trying to look over your shoulder to see what exactly was happening.

"Yes... j-just-." You weren't able to finish your sentence as Cas slid his other hand under your shirt, his thumb grazing over your nipple. You gripped his wrist with your hand to relieve some pressure and Cas stopped whatever he was doing.

"Is that bad?" He asked innocently and you arched your back into him, bringing your hand to guide his again.

"It's really good Cas, now, your going to put your finger in and out, and when you feel i'm wet enough you can add another one." You told him, guiding his finger to your dripping entrance. He slipped one inside, gently moving in and out. You rolled your hips against his hand, desperate for him to go faster.

"Cas, Cas you can-." He slipped another finger inside making you moan loudly. He started to pound them into you, his other hand now working on your very much so abused clit.

"Do you like that?" He whispered into your ear, and you nodded, unable to really form any words. He hit your g-spot a few times, making you squirm in place, gripping at his arm and thigh.

"Cas, I'm- i'm close." You told him, whimpering and muttering curse words as he drove you to your oragasm, making you tightly clench around his fingers and your thighs squeeze together around his hands. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you moaned out in delight, making Cas groan quietly against your ear too. He always found your moans beautiful, just the sound could turn him on. You finally came down from your high and you spread your legs, letting go of Cas. He pulled his fingers out and your brought them up to your mouth, licking his fingers clean of your cum. He flipped you over so that you were tiredly sitting against his chest, calming your breathing while listening to his heartbeat. You tucked your legs under you while clutching onto Castiel's arm.

"Was that- did you like that?" He asked quietly, playing with your hair.

     "I loved it. It was perfect." You said into his chest, making him gloat with pride. A smile formed on his face as you reached up to catch him in a sweet kiss. After pulling away he kissed the top of your head and you fell asleep against his chest, napping for a while.

wc-1250

personally this made me feel things and IM the one who wrote it LMAO. enjoy this ;)

     -xoxo

    p.s im sorry if there r spelling mistakes, i wrote this at 6 in the morning without sleep.

p.p.s i j realized this is the second Cas smut LMAO ur welcome luv