Test Results, Part 3 (CastielxReader)

You awoke to find a pair of ocean blue eyes gazing in your direction. You smiled in return at the handsome face of Castiel, your boyfriend of five years. It had been almost a year since his grace was stolen from him, turning him into a human. Even though he lost his grace, it did nothing to diminish your feelings for Castiel. You were more than happy to share your heart and your bed with the one you love, whether he was an angel or a human.

"Good morning, Honeybee," he said in his husky morning voice.

"Good morning, my angel," you returned. You reached up with your left hand to caress his cheek. Castiel closed his eyes as he leaned into your touch then he kissed your palm. He rose up on his left elbow, while the back of his right hand gently grazed your face.

"So beautiful...." he whispered, just before he swiftly captured your lips with his in a fiery, passionate kiss. You felt the depth of his love behind it, along with a hunger you had not known before from Cas. Your fingers threaded their way through his raven black hair, massaging with your fingertips, earning a groan of appreciation from Cas.

You tilted your head back to expose your graceful neck to him. Cas dropped a trail of soft kisses across your neck, while he took nips at the skin here and there. One of those nibbles turned into more of a love bite at that sweet spot where your neck meets your collarbone. You gasped at the sensation, knowing he'd left a mark for all to see. 

"Marking your territory, my love?" you teased.

"I merely want the world to know that you are mine, sweetheart," he grinned. "I love you."

"And I am yours, Castiel. Now and forever, yours and only yours," you replied. "I love you, too. Shall we wander into the kitchen to make some breakfast?" you asked.

"Hmm. I think I'd rather stay right here," Cas said huskily. "I can't wait for breakfast to be made, I'm too hungry now," he growled playfully and pulled the covers over both of you. Then he took you down the path of sweet discovery, giving and taking pleasure in each other. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A couple of months later, you were in the laundry room and had just finished moving clothes from the washing machine to the dryer. Suddenly, you felt the urge to run to the bathroom, where you proceeded to lose your breakfast. Castiel heard you getting sick, and once he found you, he rubbed your back and held your hair out of the way.

"Are you all right, Honeybee? Can I get you anything?" he asked in a worried tone.

"I'm fine, Cas. I think it was just something I ate. Let me get cleaned up, wash my face and brush my teeth. Then we can maybe watch a movie?" you suggested.

Cas drew you into his arms and kissed your forehead. "As you wish, sweetheart. I'll get you a washcloth to clean up, then I'll meet you in the living room," he promised. You nodded and gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek, which brought out his megawatt smile.

As you were patting your face dry, you started to wonder what could have caused you to get sick like that. It wasn't flu season, and you didn't think it was food poisoning. Wait a minute...., you thought as you did the math in your head. Oh no. You gripped the edges of the sink and checked your reflection in the mirror. What am I going to do? you wondered.

You slowly walked out to the living room area to where Castiel was sitting on the couch. He watched as you carefully sat next to him and leaned your head on his shoulder. He put an arm around you, drawing you close and kissed your forehead. "Is everything okay? You seem like you are still not feeling well," Cas remarked.

"Just a little tired I guess," you replied. As the movie played on, you found yourself less and less interested. Your thoughts kept drifting back to earlier when you were washing your face.