Search and Rescue - Supernatural meets Law & Order (Part 3)

Supernatural meets Law and Order, Part Three

You awoke early the next morning, and turned to face your future husband. You reached up and smoothed out his hair, then cupped his cheek with your hand. You gently ran your thumb over his lips causing them to part slightly. Raising up on one elbow, you leaned over and softly kissed his plump lips. You were about to pull away when Dean slipped his hand to the back of your head, holding you in place. You could feel his smile against your lips as he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, my love," you said.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Dean replied. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

You nodded. "Especially because you were here with me," you remarked softly. Your phone rang on the nightstand, with the Caller ID saying it was Sam. "Good morning, Sam. Yes, we're awake, even though we don't want to be," you chuckled. "Well, thank you for calling first, we appreciate it. Give me five minutes to get into the shower, then come over. See you in a few," you finished.

Considering the previous evening's activities, you needed to cover yourself in a sheet to get to your bag across the room. You rummaged for some clothes, then stepped into the bathroom. First, you brushed your teeth and gargled with some mouthwash. At that point, Dean walked in and wrapped his arms around you from behind. He nuzzled your neck, which caused goosebumps to form from the ticklish sensations caused by his stubbled cheeks.

"And just what do you think you're doing in here?" you giggled.

"I need to shower too, you know. This way we can save water," Dean winked mischievously.

"Wow, so environmentally conscious," you smirked. You started the shower and adjusted it to the right temperature. "Coming in, my love?" you asked.

Dean didn't hesitate to step in and pull the curtain closed behind him. "We don't have much time, Sam will be here any minute. Now, let's get ourselves clean, but please to hang onto those dirty thoughts of yours for later, sweetheart," he said, reaching for the shampoo.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You were getting dressed when Dean called out to tell you that he and Sam were going out to get something for breakfast. About ten minutes after they left, you walked out of the bathroom and stuffed your dirty clothes into your suitcase. A knock on your door put you immediately on alert and you reached behind you for your gun. You looked through the peephole and noticed it was the man from the park last night.

With your hand on your weapon, you cautiously opened the door, the chain still in place. "Can I help you?" you asked.

"I'm so sorry to bother you, but I'm staying just a few doors down, and I saw your car here. My name is Thomas, and we met in the park last night, remember? I had my dog, Sarge with me. Well, Sarge ran off again, and I need your help to find him. Please," he implored.

"I really wish I could, but I'm waiting for my fiancé and his brother to come back. When they get here, maybe we could all go look for Sarge," you suggested, your senses on high alert.

"You're here alone? Well, isn't that too bad. For you," Thomas replied.

Without warning, Thomas had broken down the door, which knocked you to the floor. You recovered quickly and pointed your weapon at him. Two Siberian Huskies with piercing blue eyes bounded into the room. One lunged and as he bit your wrist, you heard it snap, making you drop your weapon. The other Husky kept you at bay, growling with hair standing on end.

You cried out in pain, which turned to panic as you saw the Huskies transform before your eyes into two men. They had blond hair, the same ice blue eyes, and their stocky but well-muscled frame made you unsure if you'd make it past them. You decided to try and talk your way out. "What do you want with me?" you demanded.