12

Roseanne woke up the next morning with a heavy feeling on her chest, she slowly opened her eyes, squinting at the beaming sunlight and fixing her eyes at the girl sleeping soundly beside her. Jennie's head was lying on Rosé's chest, snuggling her face on her neck and hugging her loosely.

Rosé chuckled softly as she admired the beauty of her girl, "She was the big spoon last night, now she's sleeping like a baby in my arms." Rosé thought.

"Jennie." Roseanne whispered, caressing her face lightly.

"Baby.."

"Jennie, baby wake up." Rosé scratches her jaw a little, making the smaller girl's eyes slowly flutter open.

"Hi." Rosé smiled, pecking Jennie's nose.

"Hi, Rosie." Jennie smiled brightly. The blonde somehow knowing that her day is already complete because of the bright gummy smile.

"Did you sleep well?"

"The best sleep ever!" The smaller girl yelled with enthusiasm that made Rosé laughed, she's such a dork as always. Her dork.

"Breakfast?" Rosé offered, sitting up and extending her hand.

"Yes please." Jennie smiled widely, taking the blonde's hand and getting up.

---

"Good morning girls." Rosé's mom, greeted them after sipping her morning coffee.

"Good morning mom," Rosé smiled, kissing her mom's cheek.

"Good morning ma'am." Jennie shyly smiled.

"I told you just call me Clara." Mrs. Park suggested, "Or better yet, call me mom." The older woman smiled, taking both Jennie and Roseanne by surprise.

"That's a great idea." The taller girl smiled widely, squeezing Jennie's small hand.

"We can share my mom."

"Thanks... m-mom." Jennie stuttered, blushing early in the morning.

"Alright, sit down you too. I'm on my way to work anyway." Clara announced.

"Already?" Rosé raised her brows.

"Yes sweetie, there's a lot of work I need to finish." Clara smiled before kissing her daughter's temples and waiving at Jennie.

"See you later!" Clara yelled before leaving the dining room.

"Bye mom, take care!"

"Let's eat?" Rosé smiled before they started digging in.

After finishing their breakfast, they both headed back to Rosé's room to take a shower, The blonde was sitting on her bed patiently waiting for Jennie to come out of the bathroom.

*knock knock*

"Baby, are you finished?" Rosé couldn't help but asked. What's taking Jennie so long?

"Almost!" Jennie yelled.

"Alright."

"You have to lend me some of your notes, mine's at home." Jennie said, exiting the bathroom.

"Yeah sure , no prob—" Rosé's eyes widen upon seeing Jennie.

"What?" Jennie bobbed her head.

"What the hell." Rosé breathed out.

Jennie looked so stunningly sexy with a crop top and super short skirt on, the heels aren't helping either. Her pale skin, little amount of abs and smooth legs are to die for.