01• Suspicious

| Flashback |

| Flashback |

19 years ago, the Queen of the Elemental kingdom has given a birth to a beautiful and very powerful baby named Park Chaeyoung. But 1 week later, a bad witch named Sandara took the baby and opens up a portal leading to the Earth. But before Sandara and the baby goes to the portal, the doors suddenly opens seeing the King and Queen of Elemental Kingdom and the guards. The King and Queen are shocked that the baby are in the arms of Sandara. Then the King shouted saying 'GET HER!!!'. The guards are chasing Sandara but it was too late, Sandara and the baby goes into the portal leading to the Earth and Sandara closed the portal. The Queen is crying while the King is comforting her with tears in his eyes.

| End of Flashback |

•••

| Present |

Rosé POV

*Alarm Rings*

*Alarm Rings*

"I'm still sleepy!" Rosé whines.

"Rosé wake up! I have to tell something!" Sandara shouted from downstairs.

"Okay Mom!" Rosé shouted, grumpily stands up from her bed and go to the bathroom to shower.

End of Rosé POV

Sandara POV

"Her 20th birthday is almost near and she is gonna be 20 and on her birthday, she will gonna have her powers and I will going to get her powers so I can be the most powerful creature in the world and no ones gonna stop me" Sandara said as she smirked and laughed evilly.

"Hey Mom. Why are you laughing?" Rosé asked.

"Oh nothing... Just excited for your 20th birthday" Sandara said as she faked smiled.

End of Sandara POV

Rosé POV

What does she mean by being the most powerful creature in the world and no one would stop her? Yes, I heard her talking to herself. Is she hiding something from me? Mmm... nevermind, maybe she is going to plan something suprising on my birthday. I hope she buys me a dog. Rosé thought.