21• Best Day Ever

Rosé POV

Rosé POV

After celebrating, me and my sisters are here in my roon. Jennie and Lisa unnie decided to sleep with me since they missed me.

Sometimes, I can't breath because these two always hugs me tight like 2 Koalas. I'm not annoyed, I actually enjoyed it though.

It's only a few times, I've seen them, so I can't declined their hugs. It was cute.

“Rosé, so what can you say about meeting our family?” Lisa unnie asked.

“Ofcourse I'm so happy but also excited... This is my first time to see them. They are really kind” I said and they nodded.

“Since you have already met our family, are you also excited about meeting our people or the villagers?” Jennie unnie asked.

“I'm happy but also actually nervous though” I said.

“Why?” They both asked.

“What if they don't accept me as their princess? I mean its gonna be their first time to see me, so I'm actually nervous because what if they put hates towards me or something...” I said.

“Yah! Rosé! What do you mean? Ofcourse they are gonna accept you!” Jennie unnie stated while Lisa unnie nodded.

“Jennie unnie is right! Our villagers are waiting for so long to meet you, some of them is dying wanting to meet you, so ofcourse they are gonna accept you!” Lisa unnie said and I just sigh and hug them.

“Thank you so much! I love you!” I said and they hug me back.

While the three of us are hugging, someone suddenly talked.

“Can the two of us join?” someone said.

We broke the hug and look at that someone and it was our parents.

“Ofcourse!” I said and we all hugged so tightly not wanting to let go.

After several minutes of hugging, Mom broke the hug.

“Me and your Mom are gonna say something important” Dad said.

“What is it Dad and Mom?” I asked.

“Tomorrow morning, be ready because I'm gonna show and introduce you to our villagers!” Mom and Dad both said at the same time making me shocked.

“As in tomorrow? But I'm still not ready yet!” I exclaimed.

“Why are you not ready though?” Dad asked curiously.

“Rosé said that she is nervous because she thought that our villagers will not like her” Lisa unnie said.

“Rosé, please don't think about things like that, and ofcourse they will like you. Who wouldn't like an angel like you” Mom said making me smile.