13• Got ya!

Queen Jisoo POV

Queen Jisoo POV

Its been 1 day and my two daughters are still missing or should I say, its been 1 day that my two daughters sneaked out of the castle borders.

I know that they love their little sister so much but they should have stay in this castle because its safe but they are very impatient that they have to sneaked out of the castle borders. And the soldiers must be the one who finds Rosé.

And also, its been several hours that the soldiers leaved the castle to find my three daughters. General Kim said that General Lee call for help since they got caught and got stucked athe the witch's underground.

To be honest, I'm actually shocked that General Lee and his soldiers got caught because they are all trained hard and they got very strong but still, they got caught.

I'm actually half worried amd half sad for their safety. They got stuck for several days and I really hope the witch put some foods in there or else, the sodiers must have veen very hungry and thirsty and have no energy left.

I'm thinking that the Witch and her soldiers must have been very very strong and well trained just like ours but they are stronger.

I know that the powers of our soldiers are nothing compared to the witch's soldiers. The witch's soldiers are strong and have dark powers and also good at swords. Our soldier's are strong but only have a strong sense of smelling and good at swords, arrows, daggers and other tools for fighting.

I sigh sofly and my husband noticed that.

“Are you okay?” Jin asked me with concern voice. I just nodded and look away which concerned him more.

“Are you sure” He asked again and I just sigh again and look at his face.

“I'm just worried.... Thats all” I said and after that, he hold my hands and caressed it to calm me down.

“Why?” He asked.

“First, our three daughters are missing. Second, General Lee and his soldiers got caught by the witch. Third, General Kim and his soldiers have to find them all. Fourth, I'm worried for our kingdom and to our people. And last but not the least, fifth, I'm worroed that there is gonne be an upcoming war or fight from the witch” I said full of worry.

“Hun, you don't have to be worry” He said while still caressing my hands softly.

“What do you mean that  I don't have to be worry?” I asked confused.

“I know that General Kim will find our three daughters and General Lee. And also, our soldiers are strong and have no fear, they can fight and agree to the war, if there was any” He said and smiled softly to calm me down.

“But still-” I said but got cutted off when he talked.

“I said don't worry, hun. We can do this. We can fight it and we must win this. We only have three days until it was Rosè's birthday and I know that Jennie, Lisa, the princes and our soldiers will save her and also the kingdom” He said.