20• Rosé's Powers

Queen Jisoo POV

Queen Jisoo POV

I woke up when the sunlight hits my face. I sit up and look at my right to see my husband still sleeping calmy.

Geez, why does he still look so beautiful even at sleeping? I stared at him not realizing that he already woke up.

“Am I really that Handsome that you want to stare at me for so long?” He asked and laughs. His laughs sounds like you are wiping a window. It was really cute though.

“W-what no! You are not handome, you are actually very ugly!” I said and laughs and run towards to the bathroom to take a bath. I saw him pouting like a baby.

Can't you believe it? A 45-years old is pouting! Again, a 45-years old is pouting! Wow!

After me and Jin gets ready, we started to walk towards Rosé's room hoping that she is now awake.

After getting inside Rosé's room, I got shocked and at the same time happy because she is now awake. She is talking with Doctor Lim.

“Rosé! Oh my god, I'm so happy that you are awake now!” Me and my husband said at the same time and hugged Rosé tightly making her squeeked and confused.

“Royal Hignesses, I will give you some private talk. Congrats!” Doctor Lim said while smiling happily and leaved the room.

I know that she is confused right now, this is the first time Rosé see us. I'm so excited to tell her that she is my daughter, my princess.

“Ummm.... Excuse me but I can't breath” Rosé said trying to catch her breath since me and my husband is hugging her tightly.

“By the way, may I know who you are?” Rosé said curiously while looking at the both of us.

“Rosé, I'm Queen Jisoo and this is my husband King Jin, we are the King and Queens of the Elemental Kingdom which means we are your real parents” I said making Rosé shocked with her wide eyed and wide mouth, we laughed happily except her.

I saw how Rosé closed ger mouth while tears are falling in her eyes.

“You guys are my Mom and Dad? Is it real that you two are my real parents?” Rosé asked while looking at the both of us happily.

“Yes, Rosé! We are your real parents!” My husband Jin said and the three of us hugged each other happily while tears are falling in our eyes.

The three of us are happily hugging each other but we got startled and our hugs break when someone opened the door.

“Mom, Dad! We are f-” I see Jennie and Lisa walked in while saying something but got cutted off when they see the three of us very close. Their eyes got wide when they laid their eyes in Rosé.

“Rosé! You are awake!” Jennie and Lisa shouted happily while running at Rosé and hugged her tightly making Rosé laughed.

“Did you guys missed me?” Rosé asked jokingly.