04• Missing again

Rosé POV

Rosé POV

I woke up because I heard a crushing and breaking sounds downstairs. I look at the time and its 3:00 AM.

"Gosh whats that sound?" I said and I get up on the bed slowly so I will not wake my unnies up since I slept with them. I walk downstairs and I saw a broken window and saw pieces of glass in the floor. 'Don't tell me we are getting robbed...' I thought. Then I heard a noise behind me which make me turned around only to be seeing a woman in a dark clothes.

"W-who a-are y-you?" I asked scared and my body is trembling. I cannot see her face since its dark and I forgot to turn the lights on.

"Awww you already forgot me and now I'm sad" the unknown woman asked me with an obvious sad tone. As she said that sentence, my eyes widened because I know that voice and its.....

"S-sandara?" I asked shocked and scared since I already know the story that she kidnapped me when I was a baby back than, she is a bad witch and worse of all, she wants my powers and I could get killed.

"Did you call me by my name? You should respect your mother" Sandara said.

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER AND I WILL NEVER BE YOUR DAUGHTER, YOU WITCH!" As I said that, she got angry and she vanished in a thin air and I got shocked and scared. I try to look around but I saw nothing. I heard a noise behind me and I quickly turned around but again, I saw nothing then I slowly step backwards but I bumped into something and that is... Sandara.

I tried to hit her with a vase that I saw in a table but sadly, it didn't hit her since she used her powers to stop the vase from hitting her. Then an idea popped in my mind which is to shout to call help. I try to shout for help but before I could open my mouth, some cloth quickly cover my face. I tried to kick Sandara but it was no use since I was feeling dizzy and then I blocked out.

End of Rosé POV

Sandara POV

As I crushed the window down, I walked inside. I didn't used my powers to get inside, since I purposely broke the window to make a sound so Rosé will wake up.

'Ok. Just wait until Rosé wake up. I hope I didn't wake the others up or else my plan will fail' I thought.

I heard a stepping noise in the stairs, I quickly hide because I thought it was the princes or the other princesses but luckily, it was Rosé. She looked at the broken window and the pieces of glass and I got behind her and purposely make a noise which make her turn around and met her eyes with mine.

"W-who a-are y-you?" Rosé said scared and I saw her body trembling.

"Awww you already forgot me and now I'm sad" I said with a fake sad tone. As I said that, I saw her eyes widened and I know that she remember and knows my voice.

"S-sandara?" Rosé said with a shocked and scared face.

"Did you call me by my name? You should respect your mother" I said.