15• We need respect

Rosé POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rosé POV

This day, I've been feeling so odd, like something is happening within me. Like, some energy or something powerful is coming in me and I don't know why because you know that the witch and the soldiers are beating me up like crazy.

My birthday is in two days, but I'm still locked here in this underground.

Last month, when I didn't know that my fake mother is a witch yet, I thought this year's birthday are gonna be the best best birthday that I've ever had but look what it turns out, I think I'm gonna celebrate my birthday in this dirty dark room.

As I said earlier, it feels like some strong yet powerful kind of energy is coming in me. Some of my wounds are slowly healing which made me shocked.

While I was thinking on what is happening within me, and then some idea pops on my head and I got more shocked.

Flashback:

/Lisa's Room in the house(earth)/

After 19 years of finding you, we finally found you Rosé!” Lisa unnie said happily and hugged me and ofcourse I hugged back.

“Ehem! What about me?” Jennie unnie said and rolls her eyes and me and Lisa just chuckled and the three of us hugged.

“Oh wait! Me and Jennie unnie have to tell you something very important!” Lisa unnie stated and Jennie unnie nodded.

“What is that important thing you guys want to tell me?” I asked curiously.

“So Rosé, as you cans see, we are the princesses of Elemental Kingdom, which means that we have powers” Jennie unnie said and I frowned because you know...I don't have powers.

“Ok but... I don't have powers” I said.

“I know Rosé. But the point is, you can only get your powers when you turned 20 years old. So you have to be careful before the witch gets you” Lisa unnie said and I got teared up remembering the thing my 'mother' done to me. She is kind to me and do anything to me but all the things she do is just an act.

“Hey why are you crying?” Jennie unnie asked softly while hugging me for some comforts.

“Nothing. Its just my fake mother” I said and tears are falling in my eyes.

“Oh Rosé. Please just forget that witch. Forget on what she have just done to you. We are here to love and protect you no matter what. We always love you” Lisa unnie said and also hugged me. I cried while Jennie unnie and Lisa unnie hugged me while comforting me by whispering some lovely words and patting my back.

After crying for several minutes, I finally calmed down.

“Thank you so much unnies! You guys are the best! I hope everything will be okay. I hope everything will be normal” I said and they agreed.

Jirose Ft. Blacktan~ The Long Lost Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें