10• They Sneaked out?!

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

I started to woke up when the sunlight hits my face. I closed my eyes again because the sunlight hurts my eyes. And then I just sat on my bed thinking something.

“Oh! I remember! Me and Jennie unnie are going to the West!” I exclaimed amd jumped out of my bed and head towards Jennie Unnie's room.

I open the door of Jennie Unnie's room and closed it lightly. I saw Jennie Unnie still sleeping peacefully but you know how evil I am, so I jumped into the bed and lands on top of Jennie Unnie and she got angry. She pushed me out of my bed and my butt meets the cold floor.

“Ouch!” I shouted. I stand up and rubs my butt because it hurts so much.

“Yah! Lisa! You can see that I'm still sleeping. Lets just talk later” Jennie Unnie said and turns to the other side.

“Yah Unnie! Do you remember what we talked about yesterday?” I said and sat again on the bed. She opens her eyes and turns to me and she has a confused emotion plastered on her face.

“What do you mean?” She said and I slap my forehead.

“Do you not remember? We got a deal yesterday” I said and sge got even more confused.

“What deal?” She said and I slap her arms that cause her to groan in pain while rubbing her arms.

“Yah! What was that for?” She shouted at me but I stayed calmly.

“Aish, why did you forget it? Fine, I will tell you. We have a deal last night and the deal is that we are going to sneak out of the castle. But first, we have to head in the Angel Kingdom and call the Princes” I said with a smile and Jennie Unnie's mouth turns into an 'O'. ‘I think she remembered’ I thought.

“Oh yeha! Now, I remembered” She exclaimed and I sigh in relief.

“Phew, finally. I thought you will not remembered the whole deal. Anyways, lets get ready” I said and got out of the bed to get ready but Jennie Unnie hold my arms to stopped me.

“Do you think this is gonna be a good idea? I mean... The guards who is assigned in the West is still finding our sister, so I think we don't have to sneak out” Jennie Unnie said with a worried voice.

“I know but... I just feel like something bad happened to the soldiers. I just feel like it. And also, the soldiers who is assigned in the East arrived here yesterday night but the soldiers in the west is still finding the princess. So thats why I planned to sneak out because I feel something bad happened” I said and she just nodded.

I know that Jennie Unnie is worried and she is hesitating. But don't worry because we got this. We can do this.

“Fine. Now lets get ready. We have a long days heading soon” Jennie Unnie said and I nooded and head to my room to get ready.