12• Really Crazy

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

Here we are, walking in to the shuddering woods. As I told you earlier, bringing the boys will be a burden and it was actually true. Jungkook was annoying me and I'm getting more mad every seconds.

He has been saying some annoying shitty different words since we are walking. Trust me, if you have an annoying friend, you will be wishing to be locked into a quiet place so you can have a peaceful day.

“Lisa, do you know th-” Jungkook said but got cutted off by me.

“Gosh, Jungkook! Can you please be quiet?! You are so annoying!” I shouted but not that loud. When I shouted, all of them looked at me.

“What are you looking at?!” I shouted at them and they look at each other for a second and they look at me again.

“Lisa, Why are you shouting?” Jennie Unnie asked while walking towards me.

“This coconut head keeps annoying me since we started walking!” I stated with an obvious annoyed tone. Then Jennie look at Jungkook with one raised eyebrows.

“What? I'm just talking with her” Jungkook shrugged.

“What?! I kept telling you to shut up but that mouth of yours is still talking. You didn't stop talking! You are so so annoying!” I said and glared at Jungkook who is calm.

“Ok, calm down Lisa. Just walk beside me. Anyways, we are near at the shuddering woods” Jennie said and we nodded. We started to walk again to head at the shuddering woods.

After walking for a few minutes, we have reached our destination.

“Finally, we are here. We have been walking for hours though” Suga said while drinking his water.

“Well its your fault that you guys want to be with us in this journey. If only you guys aren't here, then it will be quiet and peaceful but since you guys are here, it became noisy and annoying” Jennie Unnie said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. I agree with her and laughs while the boys roll their eyes that you cannot see their Iris/pupils.

“That was rude” Jungkook said and I just scoffed.

“Well, I actually regret joining you two. I'm gonna go home” Jimin said and was about to turn back but I said something that all of them looked shocked.

“Jimin, don't go home. You don't want your love one or crush to die, right?” I said and they all look at me shocked.

“WHAT?! Jimin love Rosé?!” All of them shouted except Jimin who is shocked and not moving.

“W-what?! I d-don't love Rosé!” Jimin said stuttering and he looked away because his face got a shade of red or shall I say he look like a tomato.

“Oh come on Jimin! It looks so obvious” Jennie said and pats the shoulder of Jimin. Jimin's face become more red.

“No! I don't love her, ok?!” Jimin shouted and was about to turn back again.