11• Away from Family

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

I'm very bored, like super super bored! I'm just her laying on my bed while looking at the ceiling. I'm thinking on what should I do today! Aish, so boring.

After thinking for several minutes, an idea popped in my head. ‘This is a good idea so we can do better’ I thought.

I stand up from my bed and head out of my room. I head downstairs only to see my hyung doing their own things.

“Hyungs! Hyungs! Lets go practice our powers in the wide training area near the shuderring woods!” I shouted happily and hoping that they agree.

“That is a good idea. I will go with you. I'm bored anyways” Jungkook said and stand up and go beside me.

“Me too!” All of my brothers said I jump happily because my boredness is now gone.

“Lets go!” I shouted happily. We head at the wide training area for about 25 minutes. We started practicing our powers for about 30 minutes.

“Everybody! I think I saw someone!” Suga hyung said. All of us turned our heads to Suga hyung.

“Huh? But I though that we are the only ones here” Jungkookie said.

“Lets check out!” Jimin hyung said and we agree. We started to walk on the path until we stopped when we saw two familar people sitting in a piece of woods.

“Wait! Is that Jennie and Lisa?” Hoseok hyung said and we started to look at them up and down.

“OMG! Its them” I stated and get out of our hiding place while heading to Jennie and Lisa.

“Yo! Jennie and Lisa! Wassup?!” I shouted while smiling and they turned their heads at us. As we look at Jennie and Lisa, I stated that they are shocked that we are here.

“Yah! Suga, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook! Why are you guys here?” Lisa said still shocked that we are here

End of Taehyung POV

Jennie POV

Here we are walking for like 35 minutes so we can go to our first destination which is the Shuddering Woods. We decided to not invite the Princes because they are very talkative and they might be a burden. ‘Opps- did I just say that?’ I thought.

“Unnie can we take a rest? My legs are wobbly. We have been walking for several minutes. Gosh, I regret to sneak out” Lisa said and she sat down on a piece of wood and I just crossed my arms while looking at her with a ‘really’ face.

“Seriously, Lisa? You are the one who suggested to sneak out and here you are, complaining about it” I said and also sat down since I'm also tired.

“Unnie, do you have water? I'm thirsty” Lisa said and I nodded and I give Lisa a bottle of cold water sinces she is very thirsty. Well... I also drink some.