02• The Mission

| At the Elemental Kingdom |

Jennie POV |

Someone knocks on the door

"Come in" I said.

"Princess Jennie, the King and Queen would like to talk to you downstairs at the meeting room" the Maid said.

"Okay, I'm just gonna get ready" I said.

"Okay Princess" the Maid said as she bows and leave the room.

End of Jennie POV

Lisa POV

Someone knocks on the door

"Come in" I said

"Princess Lisa, the King and Queen would like to talk to you downstairs at the meeting room" the Maid said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know Princess but I think its important" the Maid said.

"Okay I'm just gonna get ready" I said.

"Okay princess" the Maid said as she bows and leave the room.

End of Lisa POV

Author POV

The two Princess go downstairs together and they go to the meeting room. As they open the doors, they met their parents and the Royals of the Angel Kingdom sitting at the chairs. The two Princess are shocked and confused that the royals of the Angel Kingdom are here. As they walk inside, they bow to the Royals of Angel Kingdom as they bow back.

End of Author POV

Queen Jisoo POV

| At the meeting room |

"Please sit. We have something very important to tell you" I said.

"What is it Mom?" Princess Jennie asked.

"Me and your Father and also the King and Queen of Angel Kingdom have made a mission about finding the lost princess which is Rosè, my daughter and we want you Jennie, Lisa and the Princes of Angel kingdom to find the princess at the Earth before the bad witch get her powers and kill her"
I said.