• 1 •

Anika

I could not believe who I was looking at. I felt my body going cold and I could not move, I was mesmerized at the sight of Zabdiel, but my heart broke when I saw that a girl was next to him...
'Que te pasa nena?' I felt Richard's hand going down on my right side and suddenly I was out of my trance.
'It's nothing babe' I gave him a smile and as a return he kissed my forhead and started to walk towards his group of friends.
'Chicos! This is Anika, my girlfriend' He made me take one step forward and that was when I saw Zabdiel's face change for at least five times. The girl that was beside Zabdiel made a fast mpve and embraced me in a hug.

'I'm Catalina, Richard talked a lot about you' I gave her a smile after hearing that.

'I'm Anika. Really, he did that?' I was trying my best not to look to Zabdiel and not run into his arms, but richard's face was appearing in my mind, and how we have been really good these past few months.
I was sitting with Catalina in a small sofa, while the boys were talking and playing playstation two at a time. I wasn't listening to anything the girl said, I was still in shock and all I wanted to do was run to his arms and feel the heat of his body all over again. The thought of Zabdiel and our relationship invaded my mind and I got up from the sofa.

' I just need to go to the bathroom, I will be right back' I said to the blonde girl and went through richard's friend house and found the bathroom. I felt tears coming down to my chin, and my lungs took a breath that i didn't knew they needed. Splashed water in my face, trying to cover up the fact that I've cried for a while, when a soft knock on the door was heard.

'I'll be right out' and with that being said the door opened, revealing Zabdiel's body. My heart ached again and I felt weak in my knees when he got closer and closed the door behind him.

' Anika....'

°°°°
I am.sorry this is short, but right now I don't have internet connection so I am using my data, which is almost at the end.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and once I have better internet connection I will update.

-SavingR