• 7 •

Anika

We were at a party, Chris had convinced us to go out as a group, I instantly said because I missed going out. I was dancing in the dance Anna and Victoria, Chris and Erick's girlfriends. They were with their backs turned to me, when I felt a hand laying in my hips. I thought it was Richard, but when I turned back I was shocked.

'Take your F****** hands off of me' I said to Zabdiel as I took his hand off of my body and tried to walk way from where I was standing. He was following me and the urge to punch his pretty face grew on me 'What do you want?' We were in a more empty space in this imense house and he got closer to me.

'I want to apologize, I was an asshole to you, I want to apologize for making you lie to Richard, I shouldn't have done that, I am really sorry' I knew him too well to know that he wasn't lying, probably one of the truest things I ever heard him say. But was I going to forgive him that easily? Yes because I am a dumb girl and deep down he still messes with my feelings.

'Apologies accepted, but never in your life, lay your hands on me like that again, ever.' I was ready to leave him alone, when he spoke to me again.

'Why did you accepted my apologies, after what I have done to you, after breaking you to pieces?' I looked him in the eyes as I turned to face him and got a bit closer to him.

'You did, you broke me to pieces to the point where I thought I could never be the same anymore, but thankfully I met Rich, and he healed me in ways you didn't' I looked him in the eyes and I could feel my heart beating faster, as much as I loved Richard, my feelings for Zabdiel were coming back ' I loved you so much, and I still do, you'll always be my first love. That's why I apologized you after everything you've done. I never intended on doing that, i never thought of saying " I forgive you" to you after tonight...' He took a step closer to me and my heart began to beat even faster, he had his eyes fixed on me, and he got even more closer to the point were I cpuld feel his breath against my skin. 'Stop Zabdiel...' He ignored me and his hand went to my cheek and stayed there. I gained my sense back and pushed him away, eventhough I was enjoying his hand touching me, I felt like it was a cheating move 'I Said stop Zabdiel, I forgave you, and for as much as I like you we need to stop' I walked away from there and started to search for Richard. My heart was still beating and I could not keep my mind off of Zabdiel. I final got a glance of a bright red haired guy and went his way.

'Hi baby, I was looking for you but Anna and Victoria said that they haven't seen you for a while, are you okay?' He asked and he grabbed me by the waist and planted a kiss in my lips.

'Yeah, I'm fine, I need to go to the bathroom and there was a line so I took a while' I lied....why did I lied...
Richard smiled back at me and kissed my cheek and offered me a sip from his drink, which I took gladly.

°°°
I'M OFICIALLY DONE WITH  SCHOOL!! (until september, but oh well...)

I've finally updated!

I'm sorry for the small chapter but I really hope you enjoy this.

Do you think that Anika and Zabdiel will get back together or she'll stay true to Richard? Tbh she's getting on my nerves on being so undicisive