• 25 •

Anika

I was a pile of nerves, I had my mother, Zabdiel's mother, Sophie and Chloe around me, fixing me as I got out of the car. For a brief couple of moments I forgot how to breathe, but luckily I had Sophie there to remind me.

'Honey, breathe in and breathe out, everything's okay' She said as she grabbed both my arms and gave me her sweet smile. I was so nervous, I can't believe I'm going to marry the love of my life.

°°° A year ago °°°

We were in the roof, and we've finished dinner when Zabdiel's asked the big question. My heart was beating so fast and the only thing I was able to do was cry as I saw the ring before me.

'Nena, porque lloras? Is everything okay? ' I noticed concern in his eyes and that made me cry even more

'I- OF COURSE I DO'  I got up from my seat and went to kiss him, my lips attached to his like I haven't seen him in years. I pushed away to breathe and looked into those eyes that caught me since day one 'I love you so much, that's why I'm crying.' Zabdiel put the ring on my finger and it looked more gorgeous outside the box.

'I can't wait to grow old with you' My soft ass cried even more and hugged him. Minutes later I heard a click and a flash and when I turned I saw 6 crazy head smiling at us, and behind the camera a very smiling Erick.

'They're so grown' He made the statement whining and Richard, Joel and Chris pretend to cry as well.

'Am I the only normal here?' Chloe said, which made me laugh as I got up from Zabdiel's lap

'Honey you're dating one of them, you're anything but normal' Sophie backfired as she came to me and hugged me. Both of Chloe and Sophie grabbed my hand to look at the ring, not gonna lie, I'll never get tired of looking at this ring and remember this moment.

°°° Present Day °°°

'It's time to get in honey' Zabdiel's mom fixed my hair and kissed my cheek as she got inside.

I was so nervous, and my Father noticed it and gave me a hug.

'Chill honey, everything's fine' I smiled as I squeezed him tighter

'But what if he has second thoughts and runs away' I knew Zabdiel would never do that, but my anxiety spoke louder.

'If he does that, me and your brother will go after him and chop him by pieces' The smile he gave me, reassured me that everything was going to be okay and I was just over reacting.

I was lost looking at Zabdiel, he looked so handsome standing there. I was so calm now I was looking at him and many thoughts wandered my head.

Behind Zabdiel stood my four dear friends, who were now with tears in their eyes and seeing all the people I love here made me cry even more as I gained senses of what the priest was saying.

'Zabdiel de Jesus will you take Anika Alvaréz, be by her side through sickness and health, life and death, to respect her and the support her?' I can feel my eyes becoming watery and my heart beating fast

'I do' He smiled at me and I began to cry and he soon started after me

'Anika Alvaréz will you take Zabdiel de Jesus, be by his side through sickness and health, life and death, to respect him and the support him?' Zabdiel was making a funny face, I can't explain it, I just laughed at him, forgetting where I was, but quickly I reminded myself that the priest needed an answer