• 18 •

Anika

Nothing special happened in this last month, besides the fact that me and Zabdiel are really close, but not in the kind of close I wished we were but a girl has to manage with what she has.

I'm still in bed, it's Saturday and yesterday me and Zabdiel did all of our homework and we even managed to put some assignments in advanced. I like how we push each other to do better in school and that's one of the many reasons that has me falling for him.

As I was just laid in bed, doing nothing, I received a text, it was from Richard asking if I wanted to hang with them, since Sophie has left to her hometown with Joel. I instantly reply to him and with that I hopped into the shower

I arrived at Richard's apartment and knocked on the door. Seconds after I was greeted by a very happy Richard

'Hola Nena! Entra' he pushed himself aside so I could walk into his apartment, after he closed the door, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and went to the living room with me following him.

I was experiencing a Deja vu, when I entered the room, Zabdiel was sitting there, with Catalina next to him. Did they even know each other? What is she doing here? With him? and when she saw me, she rolled her eyes and snorted. Bitch.

Me and Catalina go way back since 9th grade, yes, she's from my hometown and that is why I can't stand the sight and thought of her. She always pretended to be so nice and she actually acts like she's your friend and then, boom stupid bitch alert is activated. I greeted all of them, and Zabdiel seemed really happy to see me, since he gave me a big sweet smile. I was sitting next to Chris, who was playing a game that I don't know, with Erick.

The music was playing and it was normal for us to do this kind of stuff, and by we I mean me, Richard, Joel, Sophie, Erick and Chris. I'm really comfortable with these guys and I know I can trust them with my life, well except for that party where I could have been kidnapped, but it is also my fault that I ran away from them.

'¡Estoy aburrido, vamos a jugar un huego!' Chris said as he sat on the floor with his legs crossed, I sat beside him, followed by Erick, Richard and Zabdiel. Catalina stood still in the couch.

'Vente Cata, it's going to be fun' Zabdiel grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit in our circle.

'Richuky pass me the bottle, let's get this started' Chris said as he rubbed his hands together, did that gesture creeped me out? Yes, it did.

'Wait a sec Chris, does this means that if the bottle lands, right now, in one of the boys that you would kiss them?' I asked, just to see his reaction. He looked through all the boys and they all had their eyes wide open

'Sure' oh this is going to be fun. Chris spun the bottle for him, and it landed right in between Erick and Richard. 'So... I kiss both of you or I chose one?' I'll never get tired of saying this, but these guys are my personal comic relief, which I loved. Chris eventually kissed both of them, on the cheek, but hey, a kiss is a kiss. Now it was my turn to spinn the bottle, and all I wished was for it to not land on zab.... holy f-

'Dale Nena!' Erick shouted so loud, that if looks could kill, I would be arrested for murder.

'Is it okay?' I asked Zabdiel and he simply nodded, so I guess that he and Catalina are not a thing. Can I shoot the fireworks now? He leaned into me, and it took me a while to process this up, until I felt in lips on mine. I can swear that I have felt it before. I don't know what happened but my hand was on his face right now. I pushed him away and I stood for at least two seconds staring into his eyes, when I heard a coff coming from Richard. I sat back on my seat and I could not help but smile at him, who was now trying to calm down a very angry Catalina. The thing is... have I kissed him before or was this just the feeling I had from the dream?

'Anika, can I tell you something?' I decided to stay at Richard's, since I would be alone all weekend, at least I would have some company.

'Shoot it' I said without taking my eyes off the tv

'Remember Chris telling you that when we went out and you disappeared, that you Kissed a guy and blah blah blah?' Normally Richard speaks a bit loud and in a funny way that I adore, but right now he seemed so calm and serene, it was kind of weird but nice to hear him talk like this.

'Yes...' Honestly, I was scared of what he was about to say, but I brushed it off.

'You actually told me who the guy was, when you said you needed fresh air, I went with you out side and you told me' He was going around with all of this is was starting to make me nervous.

'Spill it Rich' I might have sound rude, but actually... yeah, I was just rude.

'It was Zabdiel' Holy cow, what??

°°°
TAM TAM TAM!!!

They kissed twice irl *Screams*!!!

I hope that you guys already saw this coming!

I'm so excited for the next chapter 😏

Thank you for the votes and comments ❤❤

-SavingR