• 20 •

Zabdiel

This is weird, being here with Catalina and have feelings for Anika, but the past month I've put my expectations too high and gave her too many signals that I was into her, she didn't respond to any, so I moved on...kind of.

We were at Richard's house and Chris decided to play spin the bottle, we all agreed, but at first Catalina was making a tantrum, but I managed to convince her to play. On the first round it was Chris' turn and the bottle landed right in between Erick and Richard, and for a second I really thought that he would kiss them on the lips, but eventually he kissed their cheeks and on the second round, it was Anika's round and deep down I wished for it to land on me, even though I'm here with Catalina, I just wanted to know how it felt to kiss her. I never thought it would actually land on me.

'Is it okay?' She asked as she looked into my eyes for two seconds, but those two seconds seemed like hours to me. I could stare into her eyes for hours and I would not be tired.

I started to lean to her and she was stiff for a couple of seconds, but when our lips touched she relaxed a bit, her hand was on my face and that's when it finally hit me. Anika was the girl I kissed last month at a party. Since that day I couldn't stop thinking about her, and that day when she hit me on her way to class I realised it was her, but now, now I have 100% sure that she was the girl I have dreaming about.
When we parted the kiss I took a look at her face, and she a small grin on her lips, which caused me to smile a bit. I sat back in my place and Catalina looked pretty mad, I don't know why, since we're not official and we've been going on for a week or two. I'm not the type to mess around with girls, but Catalina has liked me for quite a while now and, I know I shouldn't, but I went along with it...

We left Richard's house, and it was nice being friends with them, I actually only knew Chris, but barely and since I've been hanging a lot with Anika I got to befriend with those locos and I don't regret it one bit.

'I don't like her' Catalina spoke for the very first time in hours, literally. 'I don't like her on bit, I know her since High school and she's not what it seems Zabdiel. She's manipulative and she's bad news. She has hurted many of my friends back home, you need to trust me' This is weird.... for the little time that I've known Anika she never seemed to me those things Cata said, so I simply nodded and said nothing to her.

Anika and I were studying in the library, but right now she was showing me memes and telling jokes. I love the way she smiles and if we push her to her limits, when she laughs, she snorts a bit and let me tell you that it is the cutest thing I've ever seen. We suddenly hear a loud 'Shh' and received a death glare from the librarian, so we started to study again.

I was doing my homework and I noticed that she was a bit of, but I thought she was just thinking of answers.

'Zab, can we talk?' She tried to talk on a low tone so the librarian would not shout her 'shhh' at us again.

'Si tu quieres que ella nos eche de aqui, pues sí' I said trying to be funny, but her only response was a 'are you serious' glare.

' I mean it Zabdiel, I really need to talk to you' I furrowed my eyebrows together, and I became a bit worried of what she wanted to talk to me, but never the thought of both of us kissing crossed my mind. We packed our things and left the library.

She walked us to a park nearby the campus, I could see she wanted a bit of privacy, maybe she was afraid if our friends showed up at the wrong time and we sat on the lawn.

'So, what did you want to talk about?' I smiled at her, and she just looked at me with a tiny smile on her face.

'A couple months back, me and the boys went to a party, and Chris told me that eventually I vanished, and when I came back to them I told them I had make out with a guy, and later this week, I found out that it was you? I don't want to accuse you of anythibg and if it wasn't you then I'm really really sorry but...' She figured it ou, okay she needed too sooner or later and actually I wanted to be the one who it would tell her, but I'm glad that she knows now.

'Yes, it was me. Actually I was drunk too, but I remember the kiss and I only realised it was you on that day, when you crashed into me.... To be completly honest I tought about that for awhile, if I should of have told you or not and I'm so sorrt I didn't ' Right now, all I wanted to do was kiss her, finish whatever I had with Catalina and be with Anika.

'It's okay, you dont have to worry, I understand you' I took her words as a sign that she was not into me, the same way I am into her. It's better if we just stay friends

'Oh and about saturday...' I wanted to explain myself, to explain Catalina's behaviour towards her when she got to rich's house and after we kiss, but she didn't let me finish

'It was just a game, so I think we're fine,right? I actually enjoy being around you and the way you make me feel. Thank you ' This was the sign that I should move on, but to be honest I could not help but grab her hand and rub small circles with my thumb on her soft skin.

'You're welcome Nena, I'm glad to have you in my life' I'm crushing on her so hard it hurts me, but this needs to be over soon....

°°°
This whole chapter was from Zabdiel's prespective and it made me really happy 🥰

Guys I'm crying over the fact that both of them like each other but don't realise it 😭😭

Zabdiel's only with Catalina to push his feelings foe Anika back, and I'm like 'no bebe, you can't do that' 😭

But any opinions on this chapter?? Questions or anything related just ask and I'll answer! 🥰🥰

Thanks for voting and commenting,  it means the world ❤

-SavingR