• 9 •

Anika

Today was my day off, which meant that this was the "All day" of me in my llama sleeping shorts and an old Bring me the Horizon t-shirt.
I was cleaning my bedroom and doing my laundry when I heard the bell ring and I was instantly reminded of what Chloe said to me the other day "...he would try to reach you again..." The doorbell rang again, and I rushed to it and peeked through the small hole in the door and saw Sophie full with grocery bags.

'Sorry if I woke you up, but I couldn't reach my keys'

'No worries' I said as I grabbed some bags and helped her to the kitchen ' I was cleaning so you didn't woke me up'

'You're in the mood for cleaning? I admire you!' She laughed as she putted the rest of the bags in the counter 'I'm going to classes in one hour, can you please help me put the things away?'

'Of course' We started to put everything in its rightful place. When we were almost done with the task, the bell rang but this time, Sophie was the one to answer it.

'Anika, It's for you' my mind raced like a jet and I started to paint numerous scenarious, as my roommate screamed from the front door 'And he's cute!' These two really knew how to embarasse me. Actually I met Sophie and Chloe because they used to work with me, but Chloe got a job in her major area and Sophie got a a new job out of the dinner, like I said, Alfred really gets on someone's nerves. When I reached the door I was shocked to actually see Zabdiel here.

'Hey...' He said as soon as he laid his eyes on me, his smile still had the same affect on me, as it did on the very first time I saw him.

'Hey' I responded, and then noticed that Sophie was still here, looking between the both of us until she realized she was in the middle of something and went back to the kitchen. I made some space for him to enter and closed the door 'Chloe said that you were here the other day, can I help you with something?'

Sophie passed in the living room almost running and went to her room and came back running this time, she probably was late for school as the only thing that she scream was a 'see you later' and closed the door. Zabdiel stood in the same spot as I sat on the couch, only then to remind myself of what I was wearing

'I'll be right back' I ran to my room and I changed into an oversized sweater, it was starting to becoming cold in here, and a pair of black leggings, not the best, but at least I am not in my sleeping shorts with little llamas in it. 'I'm sorry, do you want anything to drink or eat?' I was feeling super nervous, but what was the necessity of that? It's just Zabdiel....well that's just enough for me   to be nervous... it was Zabdiel.

'No, no thanks...Anika, the things is...I miss you, and since that day when I saw you at Chris' house, I never stop thinking about you, I am deeply sorry for what I did to you, for cheating on you when you needed me the most, but the thing is that I was heartbroken, we could have been a family and it was taken away from us, and I freaked out' At this point he broke in tears, and in the very few times I saw him crying, every each one of them broke my heart and made me cry. I got closer to him and hugged him ' Look at you, sitting here, comforting the guy that broke you to pieces and that didn't did this for you' He looked me right into my eye and I could swear I was abput tp melt. 'I miss what we had Anika, and I know that it will never be the same or close to that, but I would like to give it try. I mean, if you're willing to give me a chance' For as much as I wanted to give him another chance, I was afraid, but still...

'I want to, but I'm afraid, I can't trust you 100% if we gice it a try, and it would take a while to do so.... For as much as I have feelings for you, I need to figure it out' It may be an impression of mine, but I could swear that his eyes laughed at me.

'We can try it, we don't need to tell the world, we can just pretend that nothing is happening, while you figure this out. I was a fool for letting you go, and now that I have you here, I won't lose that chance again.' As he speaked, I grabbed his hand and rubbed it with my thumb, probably an unconscient gesture, but as soon as I realised, I didn't took it off.

'What took you so long to come to me?' I asked out of curiosity

'Richard was really heartbroken, and I asked him, if he wanted, that I would stay away from you, but he said no, he said that clearly both of us still had a spark between us, and he couldn't do anything about it. I didn't come sooner out of respect for him, but I couldn't wait anymore. I realised that you were the one that always helped me when I needed.' He got up and walked over to the door connected to the hall 'For fuck sake, you worked two jobs to help me pay for tuition, you didn't need to take that responsability, but you did, and that was the biggest act of love I've ever seen, and once again I was an asshole for doing what I did to you. I didn't help you when you were at rock bottom and I hate myself for that, I did for many years. All I ask from you now is a second chance'I was on the verge of crying. I wanted to jump right into him,but I controlled myself. 'I understand of you want to stay away from me, eventhough you forgave me that night and eventhough your feelings for me are still there. I understand if you don't...' Fuck this... I was done of hearing him talking about that, so what did I do? I kissed him to shut him up.

I felt his body become tense and relaxed at the same time and soon he replied to my kiss. Now I realised how much I needed him, how much I've missed him, how much I loved him.

°°°

TAM-TAM-TAM!!!

I AM SUPER SPEECHLESS WITH ANIKA'S ACTION!!! You go girl!!!

If you guys want to, you can share your opinions, concernes and thoughts on the Chapter, story, characters, etc...!!

ALSO I GOT #8 IN JOEL PIMENTEL I'M CRYING!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

-SavingR