• 19 •

Anika

I was back in my dorm and I was still shook with what Rich told me. I need answers, but I couldn't just got to Zabdiel and ask what happened. I mean I can, but I think it's better if I pretend for a while that I don't know anything and ask him when I get the chance.

I was looking at the ceiling when my doorm door opened, revealing a very happy Sophie

'Hey, how was your weekend?' I asked her, as she put her bags on her bed and come sit on my bed next to me

'It was soooo good, my grandparents were there and it was their first time meeting Joel, and they fell in love with him' I could see in her face that she was truly happy about that.

'I'm really happy for both of you' I said as I hugged her

'And how was your weekend? I heard it was exciting' She hit me with her elbow, I bet that she was talking about the kiss I had with Zabdiel during the game and I throw my hands in the fire that it was Erick that told hem about it.

'Erick told you, didn't he?' She nodded her head and I let out a sight, as I fell back on my bed ' You remember when Chris told me that at one party I vanished and kissed a random guy?' I saw her making her thinking face and then nodd ' Well, according to Richard, It was Zabdiel' She let out a gasp, and I could see in her face that she was just as surprised as me.

'You got to be kidding me!!! ANIKA YOU'VE KISSED HIM TWICE AND YOU DREAMT OF HIM!! That probably means something'

'Yeah, it means that I'm going insane' I let out a groan, as I sunk my pillow in my face ' He was with Catalina at Richard's house, and I know that he's not the type to mess around with girls, so he must really like her' I got up now, from my little drama time, and faced my best friend. ' But still, I need answers and I hope that he got them for me.'

I was in the library with Zabdiel, now we - I mean him but okay- are focusing on our homeworks but earlier we were messing around a bit, that it even cost us a warning from the librarian. The tought of us kissing both at the party and Rich's house was haunting, and I couldn't wait any longer.

'Zab, can we talk?' I tried to speak as low as I could so the librarian would not shout her 'shhh' at us again.

'Si tu quieres que ella nos eche de aqui, pues sí' He's so funny, ah ah ah.

' I mean it Zabdiel, I really need to talk to you' He had now a worried expression and with that, he nodded his head and we start to pack our things back.

I thought we needed some privacy, so we went to the park nearby and we sat on the lawn

'So, what did you want to talk about?' He had this cute little smile, and all I wanted to do was to squeez his cheeks and kiss him

'A couple months back, me and the boys went to a party, and Chris told me that eventually I vanished, and when I came back to them I told them I had make out with a guy, and later this week, I found out that it was you? I don't want to accuse you of anythibg and if it wasn't you then I'm really really sorry but...'I did not have the chance of finish my sentence since he cutted me off

'Yes, it was me. Actually I was drunk too, but I remeber the kiss and I only realised it was you on that day when you crashed into me.... To be completly honest I tought about that for awhile, if I should of have told you or not and I'm so sorrt I didn't ' Right now, all I wanted to do was tell him about the dream and how it all started to connect. I was starting to believe that I was destined to meet him.

'It's okay, you dont have to worry, I understand you' I smiled at the boy in front of me and he reciprocated the smile

'Oh and about saturday...'

'It was just a game, so I think we're fine,right? I actually enjoy being around you and the way you make me feel. Thank you ' He put his hand over mine and with his thumb rubbed small circles in it. I will not deny the fact that everytime he touches me I feel electricity flushing through my body.

'You're welcome Nena, I'm glad to have you in my life'

°°°

Zabdiel really needs to stop being such a lovable and cute boy, now I got my Hopes to high...🥺

So what do you think that will happen throughout the rest of the story (only 6 chapters left.
Today I felt like crying because I dont want this book to end but I also don't want it to drag and let it flop)

I really hope you're liking this story ❤

-SavingR