• 16 •

Anika

I was so pissed off, today was definitely not my day.
First I had a wholesome dream and for one second I truly believed that it was my reality, not to mention the part where my brother died, I even called my mom to make sure that everything was okay back home and demanded her to speak to my brother and with my sister, but the fact that every little detail seemed so real, and then, the cherry on top of the cake, I didn't make to class because of...Zabdiel.

ARRRGG!!!

I needed to talk about this with Sophie, my roommate, so I sent her a text asking where she was and she instantly responded saying that she was in the patio, so I almost ran to where she was. When I got there, she was with her friends.

'Hey Sophs, can we talk?' She nodded her head, got up and said goodbye to the people she was with.

'What's wrong Nika?  No offense, but you seem crazy ' we walked towards a bench that I spotted right away.

'That's because I am! I don't know what happened to me. I had the strangest dream ever, and you and your cousin Chloe were there, and Joel and even his friends were there too! Oh and Zabdiel  from my English class, and Catalina 'at the mention of her name I made a disgusted face, which led to Sophie to do the same. This just showed how much we loved her 'I woke up really lost, I had a whole life experience in there and I even dreamt that Carlos was dead'

'Hold it up a sec, how much did you smoke last night?' Of course, she's going to blame it on the weed.

'Sophie, I didn't even smoke last night, I'm telling you, this is scary, you know why? I bumped into someone on my way to English literature and guess who it was?! Zabdiel!!  I'm telling you, if I gain superpowers or some stupid shit like that, I will put myself in an asylum' She laughed and she put her hand over mine as a sign of comfort.

'Honey, you're overreacting, it was just a dream, just let it go and focus on real life and the fact that we have a party tonight, remember, someone's birthday? ' I was so caught up in my dream that I forgot Sophie's birthday. Am I a bad friend? Oh yes, I am.

'I completely forgot, I'm such a bad friend' I hugged and she laughed at my words ' Happy birthday Sophs, I love you a lot and thank you for stay here and listen to my dilemma' She hugged me back .

We got up and I went inside the building, since I will have English. Oh, fuck Zabdiel will be there. I walked inside the room and sat in the middle, I don't like sitting in the back because if I do I will see nothing, but if I sat in the front I would bury myself so deep in these chairs that I would become one of them.
As I walked and sat I noticed that Zabdiel was in the same row as I was, but he spotted me and if I got up now it would give the impression that I was running from him, which I kind of am... but I don't want him to notice it, in fact I want him to not notice me at all.

'Hey, I am really sorry for making you miss your class this morning' He got up and sat next to me. I am shooketh 'I'm Zabdiel' He gave me his hand to shake, it was the second time today, but the first one I just got up and ran from there. Now I took his hand in mine and I would be lying if I said I did not feel something while I was holding it.

'I'm Anika' He smile at me, just like in my dream, and the weirdest part, it that I'm feeling just like I felt in my dream. Is it even possible?

'I like your name, it's unique' I smiled and thanked him for the compliment and meanwhile I was admiring his beauty and trying to figure out the reason why he came sit next to me, or English professor arrived and without wasting any second, the class was started.

°°°
HELLO MY LOVES!!

How are you today? I'm super happy and I don't even know why!

I want to know if you liked the plot twist and I'm sorry but I read some comments and I laughed at your reactions because they were just how I pictured they would be 😂

Hope you're enjoying this book ❤

If you haven't checked my recent book go check it out, it's called Conspiracy, it already has a bit of what will happen, but chapter #1 will be added by the end of the week, so stay tunned 🥰

Thank you for your immense support ❤❤

A/N Yesterday I made you guess from where I was, and now I want you to tell me from where you are, if that's okay with you!

Yes, I am curious like that 😂

-SavingR