15. worth it

~Timothée~

Usually in a relationship, not that this is a relationship, I would let the girl make the calls. We would go wherever she wanted to go, eat at her favourite restaurants and such. With sex, I made sure they were pleasantly satisfied and kept it relatively simple. As long as it felt good, I didn't see what was wrong with it.

Adeline was different. I felt a certain dominance over her. She had turned me completely upside down. Her innocent eyes changed frequently, different shades of blue determined how she was feeling. I noticed. I wanted to do so many things to her, simple wasn't enough.

Frequently, I found myself overanalysing why it felt so different with her. Why did I feel so possessive over her. Watching her with Sam, the way he felt like he could kiss her sent a new kind of feeling into me. At first, I assumed it was envy because of course I wished I could be so affectionate towards her in public. Maybe it was, I thought I had felt jealousy before but nothing as powerful as the jolt sent through me, seeing her kiss him.

She didn't kiss him back though and I could see the worry on her face when I started teasing her about it. I realised there was nothing to be jealous of, she was more concerned about me than she was about Sam.

I wasn't about to have a hotel room scene like in Gatsby. If it came to the point where she would choose, I would start yelling at Sam that she loves me and she never loved him. For one, we were no where near love and if she wished; I would let her go. Besides, Sam seemed to be in deep with his feelings for her and I had only just met her a couple of weeks ago.

This is what I thought while waiting for her to come and see me that night. The moment she stepped foot into the room, a rush of thoughts entered my mind. I couldn't let her go, Sam can't have her because then I can't have these nights with her.

When I kissed her, it was with purpose. She was mine. I could almost guarantee that her body didn't respond to Sam's the way it did to mine. The way her back arched into me when I placed my hand on her back. The way her tongue danced with mine and her hips pushed against mine.

I couldn't tell you how long I kissed her against the door. Of course I wanted to escalate it but kissing her just felt so right. Suddenly, air wasn't needed anymore.

There was a part of me that worried about escalating it. We had crossed the line, that was for sure, but i didn't know how experienced she was as an eighteen year old. When I was eighteen, I'd been with one girl for one night and then didn't experience anything else until just before I'd turned nineteen.

Her hands started to run up my t shirt, trying to take it off so I did for her. Our lips broke free of each other as she watched me strip for her. The look in her eyes was hungry, just the look I needed from her. My hands reached for her but she stopped me, grabbing my hand and leading me down the hallway instead.

She was taking control now and I just let her. I let her pull me by my waistband to press my body against hers and start to kiss me again. My neck had to crane down a bit since she was slightly shorter than me but that wasn't going to be an issue once we were laying down.

To my surprise, she pushed me down onto the bed which is what I had planned on doing to her. I didn't mind though, my mind soon becoming distracted by the image of her standing in front of me and untying her silk dressing gown to reveal the lingerie underneath.

I moaned, verbally let out a moan at the sight of her. I take it back, she had the power in that moment. I wouldn't let her do anything she wanted.

She wasn't even wearing anything too provocative, it was a simple silk slip with a lace detailing at the top. Her nipples were poking through, showing how turned on she was by my eyes taking in every detail.