Chapter 29

I was sitting next to Scott's leg, tracing letters, and playing with Tigger,
I heard Stiles say" Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now." I stopped paying attention, my brother's a weirdo, I yawned.

Scott held my hand as he stopped Isaac,
Scott said" Isaac!"
Isaac said" It's them." Isaac took off, I looked at Scotty,
" Isaac, wait! Isaac!" Scotty looked at me, then lifted me up, he ran to Stiles, holding me on his arm, I moved to Stiles' back.
I heard Stiles say" Oh, god... nope, Riley, keep your eyes shut." I covered my eyes," It's him, isn't it?"
I was moved to Scott's arms, he held his hand on my head to keep my face down.
I heard Stiles say" Dad, just come here. Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?"
Daddy said" Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah? Coach, can you give us a hand here?"
Coach said" You heard the man. Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid."
Scotty said" Coach."
" Yeah?"
" He was a senior."
" He wasn't on the team, was he?" I heard a girl screaming, then Scotty started walking.
Isaac said" You see the way the twins looked at him?"
Stiles said" Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?"
" No, no, they knew."
" The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of werewolf-itude in these murders?"
" Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?"
" Well, no, but I still don't think it's them."
" Scott? How 'bout you?"
Scott said" I don't know yet."
Stiles said" You don't know yet?"
" Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?"
" Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?"
" That's a good point too."
Isaac said" I don't care. All right, they killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too."

Stiles sent me to go to Scotty, He was gonna try to talk to a girl, who was talking to daddy. I walked to Scotty and Isaac, I saw Lydia with one of the twins, they were werewolves.
Scott said" Then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you."
Isaac said" It's not just me." Scotty looked at Lydia, he was listening into them for sure. The twin looked at Scotty, after Lydia walked away from him, I grabbed Scotty's shirt.
" What?"
" Now they're getting to you." Isaac walked away, I looked up at Scotty,
I said" What are sacr-saverickes?" Scotty looked at me,
He said" Sacrifices? Uh... definitely nothing you need to worry about, little dude, big kid problems."
" Why is twin try to talk to Lydia?"
" Uh... another big kid problem. Where's Stiles?"
" I dun know. Talk to girl, who talk to daddy in office."
" Okay, little dude."

I stopped at a closet with a vending machine on the door, I heard knocking from the inside. I tilted my head, staring at the door, Isaac and Allison? I sniffed the air, Isaac and Allisoon! I ran to find Scotty, I found him,
I said" Follow me!" I grabbed his shirt, tugging him as I ran, he followed me. I heard Isaac growling, Scott let go of me and ran to the door opening it, he threw Isaac out.
He roared" Isaac!" Isaac went back to normal, I looked at Scotty and Allison.
Allison said" I'm okay. I'm fine."
Isaac said" I'm sorry, I didn't- I didn't mean to do that."
" I'm okay."
" I'm so sorry."
" It's not his fault."
Scotty said" I know. I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry. They want to get someone hurt."
Isaac said" So, are we gonna do something?"
" Yeah. I'm gonna get them angry. Really angry."

Isaac said" How long is this gonna take?" Allison turned the bike on, Isaac put me down, I rubbed my eyes, yawning.
Allison said" Pull back with your left hand. Kick down to put in gear. Front brake. Throttle. Back brake for stopping. Try not to crash."
" Yeah. Been there, done that." Allison took a picture to send to Scotty, we ran to the doors. Allison held my hand as she opened the door for Isaac to drive in.
We caught up with everyone, twin with brown jacket was standing next to his bike. Their teacher walked up,
She said" You have got to be kidding me. You realize this is gonna result in a suspension." Scott held my hand, looking at the twin, their plan worked! Yay!

I jumped off the stairs, running ahead of Isaac and Scotty, I stopped as I saw the twins, then ran back to Scotty.
Isaac said" Yeah, I wish I could have seen their faces. They look seriously pissed?" They saw the twins, I held onto Scotty's shirt,
Scott said" Yeah. Kind of like that." Then the twins turned into a very big werewolf,
" We can take them." It roared, I covered my ears, yelping,
" Are you kidding? Isaac!" Scott pushed me, I ran to the side, whimpering, they were thrown to the other side. Then a man walked up, the twins turned into two again, then the man cut them with a tiny knife on the end of a stick. My eyes glowed, they walked away, I ran to Scotty, holding onto his shirt, I looked at him.
" Who the hell is that?"
" Deucalion."
——
Thunder boomed, I screamed, very loud, I hid under my bed, holding onto Tigger.
I heard Stiles say" I'm coming, I'm coming!" My door opened and I saw Stiles' feet, he sighed then got on the ground. I saw his face," Come on, scaredy cat." I giggled, he reached under and pulled me out, I whined and held onto him. He bounced me in his arms," Wanna watch Brother bear?" I nodded my head," Okay, I can totally avoid doing homework to watch brother bear with you." I giggled, smiling," Come on, bubby." He started walking, grabbing my pjs as we walked to his room.