Chapter 78

I got separated from my pack, I whimpered, looking around, I gulped, sniffing the air... trying to catch a scent. People pushed past me, running, I got scared, I cried out, shifting. I heard a loud roar, I turned and saw the Beast, I crouched down behind a locker row. I closed my eyes tightly, it ran past me, I peeked out and saw it was gone. I slowly got up, moving on four legs, I whimpered and started walking again.
The Beast found me again, I yelped, it stared at me, I growled and ran straight for it, I slid under it's feet and jumped onto it's back, clawing it, it slammed it's back into the wall and I fell off. I yelped loudly, then hit the ground, it took off, I got up, falling when my leg gave up. I got onto four feet, limping, I cried out again, I growled and started walking again. I sniffed the air, I found Scotty's scent, I followed it.
I found him, I whimpered, he stopped running and turned to me, we both looked as we heard the loud growl.
Scott whispered" Riley, hide! Hide! Now!" I tried to get onto two feet but fell again, I looked at him, we heard the footsteps. He ran back to me and lifted me up, I whimpered, he started running again.

We got into the library, we heard the Beast growling, Scotty breathed heavily, putting me down. I saw the students, my lip started shaking, and I hid my face in Scotty's shirt. We heard the Beast roar,
Scotty whisper-yelled" Go upstairs!" They ran upstairs, we heard the Beast even closer, Scotty looked at me and nodded to the shelves. I let go of him and nearly fell, I whimpered, then got onto four feet, I stumbled to the side quickly.
The Beast came in, Scotty and the Beast roaring at the same time, my eyes glowed. I crouched down, whimpering, hiding from the Beast as best as I could. Scott was thrown into the bookcase, then dragged onto a table. Scotty jumped and attacked but was thrown onto the stairs, the Beast walked towards him. Liam ran in and jumped onto the Beast, then I saw Braeden, she started shooting at the Beast. The Beast jumped out the window, I gulped, Malia and Liam pulled Scotty up.
Braeden said" You didn't seriously think you were gonna have a chance against that thing, did you?"
Scotty said" No. But I got its scent." Scott started moving," Get Riley." Liam ran to me, lifting me up, I whined as he touched my leg, then Liam chased after Scotty.

Scotty was following the Beast's scent,
Liam said" Scott, wait. You're hurt." Scotty opened a door," You gotta slow down." Scotty walked out the door, Liam sighed and looked at me, then followed Scotty again.
Scotty sniffed at cars then stopped at one, he opened the back up, and we saw a pair of shoes. He grabbed a shoe and looked at the bottom, we saw blood, he closed the back and we saw Mason.
Mason said" Scott? What are you doing to my car?" Huh? Mason wasn't on the list!
Scotty said" It's you."
" What? Liam, what's he talking about? Liam?" Then Corey appeared, he grabbed Mason,
" Corey, wait!" Corey went invisible again," Corey, wait!" Scott ran to the spot but they were gone, I looked at them.