Your true self

I still remember when both you and the princess told me to hide about the rocks. When you promised me that we were in this matter together and when I nedded your help the most ,she didn't understand and you didn't even care THIS is the last time i believe in frienship and ....love.
He started crying remembering how all this mess started.
Flasback
Varian was trying some combinations of different vials and substances to test their reaction on the black rocks.
Until his father, Quirin, came into the room.
"Son, what i told you before. Don't mess with the rocks. Is dangerous"
"No dad i am getting the hand of it see?"
He said adding one last substance to the solution .Sudenly the solution gave a fatal reaction creating a yellow and orange kind of rock that was taking upon varian until his dad noticed this and thown himself to it starting to be encase by the amber.
"Father don't worry .I will get the princess"
In the present
At the end he got to the castle in vain because he was thrown again in the storm since the princess couldn't help him because of more important things to be done.
Since them he has been mourning and trying to find a way out for his father
But no matter what he could do
Everything seems like a lost cause
Unless
"I got the perfect idea "said with a mischievious grin a boy in need.