Beyond these palace walls: Part 1

Judgment was taking place one week after the battle of Old Corona.Varian was taken off of his cell by Peter and Stan.
He was looking his way to Court while his mind went to his most recent experiences...
"Poor little guy .Did you steal a candy to a baby?"
"Or a piece of bread?"
"That is neccesary for someone like you .Some weakling you are"
"Yeah¡"
"I committed treason. Are you happy?-said varian irritated by their mockery.
"Oh. you are worst than most of us? How wonderful-"
"I think he deserves a lesson for his crimes doesn't he?"
"That's right partner .Got get him"

Varian flinched remembering the beat ups he had taken on prison. His body ached with pain even after the check out of the royal physician .The scuffs hurt his wrist as he hope this would end sooner than later even if he died at least he wouldn't have to suffer anymore.
"Varia of Old Corona, did you claim yourself as the one guilty for the crimes of treason and harm towardS the royal family,almost destroying the kingdom ,atacking the next in line and kinapped the Queen along with the damage you had already done to the land of Old Corona?"
"I -what- no¡ I didn't do it on purpose¡"
" Don't denied Varian.It would better if you cooperate and recognize your mistakes-                     "but i - "   "is that clear? "- "yes your majestY"- he spited the last words with a full venom tone
The crowd boohed and started asking for a life time penalty or guillotine.
Varian was almost to the point of a breakdown all those claims just make him feel more alone and misunderstood.
Finally the king raised his voice and said his final sentence:"GUILTY Varian will have to pass all his life in prison."
Of couse, the princess who decided to delay her trip till the afternoon spoke up-"He deserves a second chance, father. It cannot be a permanent sentence" -Cass stood at her side watching out for any kind of treat-right now with a face between surprise and shock she thought she was begin too kind but ,for once, admitted to herself that it was unfair for him to spend all his life in prison even when the laws tecnically allowed it -Eugene stood there too with a supportive smile and fierce stand to the crowd -his girl and sunshine was finally standing out and voicing her opinion on the matter ,a resolute she prepared with time-"He deserves to have a chance and get the help he is craving for .Now, i won't ask you to free him today but give him time to mend like 1 no 2- no 6 months. Then, if you see him getting better guide him to us .You will know how to find us. if he doesn't change them he can be taken to court again and face a more severe punishment- except dead.Please dad he doesn't deserved this."
"Oh well I will think about it -"Dad please pretty please" -"I will give it a  try but I won't make any promises" " ok dad thanks" -said rapunzel with a calm and happy face- 'at least that was taken care of at the end' thought the blond girl.Her companions-her boyfriend and best friend gave a sight of relief and headed out to go on their journey.
No need for staying any longer.
------------------------------------------------------------- 

Adventure if just around the corner                                                                                                                              A quest for a destiny begins                                                                                                                                            As we go down the path we were meant to be- singing the tune was the young princess while enjoying her first time since she met with her family the freedom she craved for along with her faithful boyfriend and his best friend ,lance, who also chated with each other about the past .Cass ,on the other hand, couldn't ignore eveything that happened to the betrayal to judgement to prison to journey and destiny to find out. It was confusing and frustating and she couldn't put a finger on why she was feeling such sorrow since the day the kid first betrayed them she realized his actions really affected her but still didn't found out a good reason why .They weren't that close or similar anyway... Right?

To be continued