Even I could see you

'Guess we were born with parts to play. Some of us are stars and others just in the way'-

She was waiting as usual for a reply to come her way. These days have been quite hard to get along with nuance lance, fitzerjerk and rap-princess" I know what I am doing, you should obey me"

Last time she was this sure was when she became queen for a day and everyone knows were that led to.He didn't deserved that but he had to pay for his crimes even if he really would have never do that if he didn't lost his father in the first place.At least, if she remember correctly, he was no longer in jail.That kind of calmed her down a bit. He would not have more bad influences, at least for these days.

-------------------------------------------------------------

He stared at the owl at his window

"What are you doing here ,Owl?-hey wait a minute .Aren't you cassie's owl?

"Hoo"-the owl said quite angry and give him the letter.

"Oh right Cass not Cassie. Well can't be that bad. Right ?...Is she alright ?

"Hoo"-he said imperative looking out at the letter.

"Ok I will read .You are quite a festy owl .Right?-he said laughting lightly

"Hey, take good care of her for me. Alright?-He said while stroking the owl's head

"Ho ho ho"- the owl said quite fond of the touch.

"Hehe-Glad we can agree on that oneW

"Ho"-Owl said as with a gotta go bye tone

"Oh oh ok. Wouldn't want to leave Cass alone .Hu? Me neither"-he said while watching the owl fly away

"Ok we wait two days so it can be either great or horrible.I mean if she is really hurting I would felt miserable for not being able to help".-he said while feeling tears in his eyes .Just then his loyal racoon started clinging to his neck and make some chirps as a way of giving him confort.

He smiled at the gesture and pet him on his tiny head-"Thanks ,buddy, for everythin"g-the racoon chirped happily on response and signaled the letter with his head.

"Oh right gotta read it now, buddy"-he said with a little but real smile on his face.

--------------------------♡♡♡♡♡♡♡------------------

He was feeling too many emotions at the same time.He was worried at her confession of being not fine but that feeling fell quite small compared with the happiness to see that she was counting with him to help her. He is ready to show her what nobody used to give him:care and love .A lot of it.

You will never feel lonely ,Cassie-he said while staring lovely at the seeling.Something was going his way after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After quite a bonding time with the princess, Cass realized something:

'Memories are forgotten but the feelings you fell stick with you even if you don't want them too.'

She thought while heading out to stay vigilante for the million time.