What is that feeling ,so suden and new?

The princess let her best friend with her thoughts and get to the side of her beloved boyfriend.

"So why miss colder than ice was so upset about ,Sunshine?"

"She was upset because of her feelings-"

"So she does have them .How woderfull-ok i am sorry continue Blondie"

"She was upset towars her feelings for all this arragement ,Eugene, the battle ,the betrayal -you know just as we are or maybe even more-what if she had more feelings for-"

"Wait a minute there Sunshine. Are you saying what I think you are saying?"

"Yes maybe I am, Eugene"

"That is unbelivable and you know better than I she is not that way"

"Is she thought ? She is not heartless Eugene she has the right to have feelings too"

"Of course she does but-"

"After all he will be back. I am sure he would have come around by that time"

"So you are saying we support them?"

"Yeah i am"

"Well anything for you my sunshine"-said him with a smile on his face and leaning into his girl to give her a soft kiss on the lips that she correspond with ease.

They pull apart softly and raps said

"Thanks ,Eugene, for everything"

"Thanks to you too my sunshine I love you and I don't know who I 'd be wihout you"

"Oh Eugene I love you so much"-she hug him and give him a peck and then go off towards the camp to dream one more time.

"I do too my sunshine" -said Eugene daydreaming about the moment they just had.

"So I will take the first turn then-go to sleep you fitzerbertjerk"

"Good night to you too CassAndra."

Said him with a groan of annoyance and some relief knowing she didn't really hear then-or so he hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The true is she hear everything. How they were discussing about her...she feel kind of betrayed because she just tell the princess her deepest thoughts ansd she told them to her boyfriend -to Eugene -fitzerjerk. If not like it had been something new that Raps trusted him but she hoped she would be more secretive this time.Surely things didn't go her way again .

'If my life is just meant for dissapoinment then why I am living at all'

What she didn't know was that a certain alchemist said the same thing being overwhelmed by the guilt and loneliness he felt in his soul.

How to help them? No idea but maybe someday they would find their way,their destiny.