They will cross the line

Another 2 months had pased and many things have changed .Many adventures to talk about, many emotions reveled but nothing could change her feelings of anger and betrayal .She knew and was still acting as she didn't comprehend her feelings, hopefully ,these 3 months left will let the teenager she cared about would come back to her before she became insane with all the indiference. She hated feeling so in need for genuine care.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Just 3 more months to be out of hell ruddiger -just 3 more months. Oh cassie I hope you are doing ok in your trip with the princess .You are sure having a good time" -at that moment someone enter the room -" hi"- and Varian was meet with the queen he kidnapped 3 months ago -"what are you doing here, your highness.I already told you that you are already forgiven for not helping me so get out " "Varian, child of mine, calm down. I just came here to bring you some goods news"

"And those would be?"-asked Varian in an skepticall manner 'nothing would work on him' he thought.

"Well ,my child, after talking to the king for months now i had finally convinced him to let you send a letter to my daughter as long as you don't hurt her feelings everything will be fine -Actually is you need to do that I can" " no, your highness, I am not going to send the letters to your daughter anyway. She already receives some from you and the king; I am gonna send them to someone else if you don't mind it?" " Of course not .You can write to anyone you want if that what you need to recover"

"What you meant, queen Ariana?"

"You need this, Varian. You need some kind of company you would like to have and I know for a fact that you still had a soft spot for them after all they were your friends and even more than that" -she winked slighly making him slighly blush.

"Is that obvious!?"

"Not really .My husband and the Captain hadn't found out yet-good luck with your letters, my child"

"Thank you so much, your highness"- "Ariana or Queen Ariana will be more confortable for me, Varian"

"Of course, Queen Arianna. Thanks for being like the mom I never had the opportunity to enjoy in my life."

"Your welcome ,Varian, you have all day to write your letter -Tomorrow we will send them to them"

"Alright, Queen Arianna, gotta start now I guess"

"Just be honest darling the-she will get it"

"Thanks again for the opportunity ,Queen Arianna"

"You are welcome again, Varian-gotta go now ,dear, queen duties to do"

"Is alright ,Queen ,you have already lighten up my day"

"Glad to hear that"-said the queen while going out of the room.

"How could I start?"-Wondered Varian while looking at the blank page 'so many things to said, to write just in a letter' he thought while figuring out how to adress her how he feel about her in the more cautious way posible .