How to go on?

Ok ...After all her thoughts didn't left her sleep last night she made a resolution: She will stay in this quest for Raps's protection but if Varian were to come her way she would do her most to make it up to him ,obviously in secretive-she doesn't need him to know about her feelings anyway.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Varian Pov

He was suffering a lot in prison.If the queen hadn't akwnoledge his state and begged the king to no end to put me in a more confortable place I would be dead by now .He wouldn't have mind thought. No one cared anymore. True, they save him and take him to this invite's room but the guards by his door and the glances he received by many of the staff ,especially certain advisor, make him feel like an outcast even more. He wished he could have go with the gang since the beggining in order to avoid this suffering but he was foolish enought to talk back in trial and that cost him 6 months of freedom.True to be told, he would need this time to think about his actions, his next step to go back and attack or take this opportunity to reconsider their offer of peace and forgiveness. It was hard enough to hate them when they are not here as just reminders on his head .If he saw them face to face know he knows he would either snap at them or beg for their forgiveness he had to choose a path and he has to choose it as soon as possible. 6 months said the king and 6 months it will be before he gets tested and reunited with his friends and her -his friends and Cassie-Cassie- he couldn't wait that long- he thought defeated and drained of energy as he lay in the bed of guest room in the castle.