I will make you pay

Morning came for him with a calm breeze to ease his mind and feeling like a bird. He was flying with his airbaloon. He got to be there as soon as possible, didn't want to lose his chance to help by going late and not be able to meet with Cass and free his father from the amber. He was conscious on how much they needed him, both physically and psychologically.

'I have to be there soon. Noon is in about three more hours and I am still far from there' he thought as he anxiously controlled the mechanics in order to go faster.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the way to the Dark Kingdom, an excited and anxious princess wake up sooner than usual, which bring the attention of everyone especially Eugene since he knew what day was this day: they would finally see the alchemist after 6 months of recovery plus the time he passed in jail. This behavior of her is probably because of this.

"Sunshine, are you alright?"

"Yes. Eugene, just excited for his visit"

"Are you sure?"-his hand reached her features

"Yes, Eugene. As long as I have you, I will be alright"

"Me too, Sunshine, but tell me if you're not feeling like yourself, ok?"

"Sure thing, Eugene"-she said with a little smile

"Hey you two. If the princess -Raps is feeling better, then we should get ahead.We had to get there as soon as possible"

"And why is that CassAndra?"

"Because if we don't, the kingdom may fall into black rocks and remember what they told us, Raps, must get the Moonstone and end this silly journey once and for all" -she said furiosly

"Cass, are you alright?"

"Yeah, just some bad night, princess"

"Cass"

"Raps"

"I am sorry that I make you wish to never came"

"What do you mean?"

"You had just said to finish this. You just tagged along because I ask you and I am sorry for that"

"Oh well, yeah thanks, Raps"-she said with a fake smile

"I suppose that's all I will get from you. Right, Cass?

"Yep"

"Ah well" -she said rubbing her hair -"we better eat our breakfast and go ahead. Right¡ ?-she said smiling to them all.

"Sure thing, Sunshine"

"If you say so, Raps"

"Of course, princess"

They then proceed to eat they're breakfast which basically consisted in fruits from the place and water.

After sometime they continued their path to the Dark Kingdom hoping to get there in time and be prepare for such a special arrival.

-------------------------------------------------------------

He was almost there. All of his feelings inside fighting to be dominant. Is true he got some kind of therapy, but in this kind of cases if not easy to forgive. He has forgiven them, after all, the situation had many downsides for him to choose to be still mad. He could have lost everything if he stay mad but now he couldn't help but feel resent and regret and if the letter were true... she was hurting and he was not there to help her because of himself ,because he decide to be the bad guy and not listen to his heart and threw all the blame to her; when he was the one who mess with the rocks, when he was the one who decided to go to her in such a situation 'Calm down, Varian, is ok. All had a reason and you had been forgiven 'he remind himself the words his Queen Mother told him 'after all I will be able to fix my own mess 'he reassured himself as he slowly saw three figures in the distance 'I will go the distance and face my fate with them. I must fix my wrongs and forgive everyone, including myself' he said as he saw the view he longed and avoided for so long. The princess, Flynn Rider aka Eugene and Team Awesome and Cassandra, Cassie-co ladies in waiting; were all he could see now.

They see him coming from a fair distance while they prepared for lunch. Rapunzel was getting prepared as Eugene pick up some wood for the night and Cass cut the animal they just found dead in the morning as Lance "helped "her while "checking the taste and how well cooked it was". Everything seemed as normal despite the tension and nervousness each of them were feeling for each different reason they have. Suddenly any train of thought they could have had stopped short when an airballon got their way, a teenager of blue eyes, black hair and sky-blue streak with freckles go outside of it and saw them with clear fear and nervousness.

"Hi"

He said shyly and many thoughts surround them

'He has change' R

'He sure has a different style' E

'He seems to the same but different' L

'He had grow up since last time' C

When the princess decided to approach him first and said

"Hi ,Varian, hope we can get along now "she said while offering her hand

And varian, still in shock and fear, jerked away and said "Hehe princess I-I don't think so"he said with some tears in his eyes.

Tears that everybody notice but not everybody could understand

"He will talk to us later,Blondie "Eugene said touching her shoulder reasurinly.

"Yes, I-I just can hope that "she said a little dissapointed.

"He still needs more time "Cass said with a hint of concern .

"What she said ,princess" Lance replied.

Maybe it was not going to be that easy to forgive and forget but they would go through that path together as a team and family .Everything will be alright at the very end, right? Right.

-------------------------------------------------------------

She saw everything from her hideout and she couldn't be gladder ' Does the little one has finally joined the party? How fortunate, he sure means trouble'

She thought mercilessly while enjoying the viewbefore her eyes.