Chapter 13

Glimmer's P.O.V.

She watched Sophie and Keefe. She watched Tam and Biana. They looked so happy. She had her world ripped from her. Her fiance refused to continue the marriage, claiming he was dating someone else (in short, cheating), and she just wished someone'd care about her for who she was, not for what she could do, or her status.

She had joined the Neverseen because Gisela convinced her that she was important to the world, and she should do important things with the power. She remembered when she would try to make friends with Tam, hoping she could find someone in the same situations as she was.

Tam made her really see sense and snapped her out of it, doing so much selfish wrong. The way he talked to her, and although she didn't like like him, she definitely felt mutual respect and friendship, which was why she betrayed Gisela that day.

Though she couldn't help but be jealous looking at Sophie and Keefe's tearful embraces, and Biana and Tam's happy faces, she knew she made the right choice by being here, she was different. By being here, she was correcting herself into the one she liked.

Accepting fate comes with sacrifice. And with that sacrifice, she was proving herself worthy, and with that worthiness, comes love and happiness. And Glimmer was glad to be on the right side of history when it all goes down.

Written by Izcana -------------------