Chapter 20

Biana's POV

Biana laid on her bed, thinking about the previous day. She was blaring human rock music on Dex's recreation of Sophie's iPod. He had given it to her for midterms. She was listening to this band called...what it...The Beatles? Some song called "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". A/N: Yes I am obsessed with the Beatles ik all of their songs by heart and if u don't like them then I will literally reverse ur kneecaps lol

Suddenly. Biana's imparter began to ring. She grabbed it and answered it. Linh's face filled the screen.

"Hey, Bi! I'm so happy you answered. You have no idea how worried we all were about you, and then yesterday Tam came home saying something about a splotching match with ripplepuffs...MY ripplepuffs, by the way," Linh said. Biana had to laugh.

"Sorry about that. I had a few of them, though, and they were really good!" Biana said.

"Okay, then, I guess I can forgive you. Is Fitz there?" Linh asked.

"Yeah, why?" Biana inquired.

"Because I was wondering...if...maybe...we could...you know...have a...sleepover?" Linh said slowly. Biana knew what had happened at their last sleepover, and it led to this whole series of unfortunate events. Did u catch the reference to the TV show??? BTW im listening to the beatles' abbey road album rn and im straight vibin' lol

"I mean, I understand if you're not ready to hang out yet, that's cool, we can just-" Linh was cut off by Biana.

"I'd love to have a sleepover. In fact, we can have it at my house!" Biana proposed, since she still wasn't feeling up to leaving home.

"Okay, perfect!" Linh said. "Can I come over now to help set up?"

"Of course!" Biana said.

"Oh, but, just to let you know, I can't bring Tam right now, because he's training with Lady Zillah, but he should be there tonight," She said. Biana's heart stopped. Did that mean that he was training with Shadowflux? That was dangerous! Linh must've noticed the worry on her face, because she added, "Don't worry, it's nothing Tam can't handle."

"I know. I just don't like the idea of him training with dangerous elements, y'know?" Biana asked. Linh nodded her head in agreement.

"Totally. Now, I'll be over there in five minutes, okay?" Linh asked. A/N ooh a Queen song just came on my playlist! *cough* Bohemian Rhapsody *cough* Now I have corona. great.

As promised, Linh arrived in five minutes. Biana met her at the gates of Everglen.

"Woah," Linh breathed. "I mean, I've been to your house, like, billions of times, but I still think it's the biggest, prettiest place I've ever been." Biana blushed at the compliment. Biana knew she had a very pretty home, and she knew how fortunate she was to have it, but she still ADORED praise.

"Thanks," Biana said, beaming. "Now, let me take you to my room!" Biana led Linh through the maze of hallways and corridors that she was so familiar with before she arrived at her door. It was an arched doorway made of some clear-coloured gem, with a door made of glass with rose petals inside of it. Biana picked it out herself. They decided to start hailing everyone. Linh hailed Wylie, Sophie, Stina, and Keefe, and Biana hailed Dex, Tam, Marella, and, reluctantly, even Maruca. It had been Sophie's idea to invite Maruca since she had "helped" with their latest Neverseen drama. Not really, but whatever. In fact, they almost lost the battle because of Maruca, or at least that's what Biana got from Sophie's recount of the event. But of course, being the nice person she was, Biana gave in to Sophie's persistence. Biana hailed Maruca last after everyone else agreed to meet up at Everglen.