Legosi Gets It ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(WARNING, SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD)

Legosi POV: We stood there for a while, tongue dancing with each other until we ran out of breath. But that didn't stop me from getting risky.

As Juno was trying to catch her breath, my mouth traveled down to her neck. I would bite, nip and suck on her neck, judging from her response she seemed to enjoy this.

She craned her neck to give me more room and would lowly moan every once in a while when I found a good spot. When I eventually found her sweet spot I gave her no mercy. Leaving multiple small bites that would turn to hickeys, but she didn't seem to care.

By this point she was barely able to keep herself from moaning way out loud. She was standing there, staring at the sky while (ironically) panting like a canine as I ravished her neck.

I let off when I noticed Juno was trying to say something; when she finally managed to form words she breathlessly said, "Let's go to my dorm, all of my roommates are visiting family for the weekend."

"Yeah ok let's do that." I responded with a low tone.

We hurriedly made sure that we grabbed all of our stuff before speed walking to Juno's dorm room.

There were some animals that were giving us weird looks on the way.

Until we got to Juno's dorm building.

The looks went from "what the hell are these two running for?", to "damn horny bastards".

I couldn't blame them for knowing, I mean, if you see two High Schoolers of the opposite gender holding hands while running into a dorm building, it would be pretty easy to figure out what they might be doing. Especially if they're of the same species.

We got a couple more looks in the hall of Juno's dorm. But before any of them could question what we were doing, we slammed the door to her room before we ravished (fucked) each other for the whole night.

Morning

Legosi POV: It was dark when I woke up, a product of having the curtains drawn. When I drew the curtains a little to let some light in I froze.

This wasn't my room, but it looked familiar.

I pondered over this for a second before I finally felt the odd pressure that was on my chest.

When I looked down and saw that it was Juno, I felt nothing but pure joy as I remembered what we did.

After some stupid 3 day long argument, I finally talked to Juno. We made up, made out, then made love. It was BY FAR the best night of my life as there was nothing better than becoming one with the person you love.

Seeing Juno naked got me a bit excited again, but I was far too tired for another round right now.

I opted to lovingly stroke Juno's head and back until she woke up.

I wasn't at this for long until she woke up, which was a bummer as I was enjoying stroking her soft fur.

She seemed to know what was going on as she quickly said, "No Legosi keep doing that, it feels nice." In an extremely cute sleepy voice.

I gladly continued. After a while Juno started rubbing my chest while occasionally nuzzling my neck, tiredly saying, "mmm soooofffft."

Again. Cute.

As much as I hated doing it, I really needed to stop so I could go back to my dorm. The boys (especially Jack) were probably worried sick about were I was.

"Alright Juno, I hate to do this, but I gotta go back to my dorm. The boys are probably freaking out about where I am." I said in a apologetic voice.

Juno didn't seem too ecstatic about this.

"Noooooo, I don't want you to leave. It's still early you have time." She wined while clutching on to me tighter.

It was 11:48. Definitely not early.

It took me awhile to get her off of me, and get fully dressed.

It would have been easier to "argue" with her if she didn't hide her face in my chest since she liked how soft it is.

When I was finally ready to go I checked the clock, 12:07. Damn, I really got to go.

Before I did, I gave Juno one last look.

She was giving me big beautiful blue puppy eyes, practically begging me to stay.

It took all of my will power and then some to not join her back in bed.

I instead opted to give her a deep, passionate kiss before looking her in the eyes and saying, " Meet me in a little for lunch, you may want to shower because we smell like each other. Not that I mind that, it's just... we don't want other people knowing, all right?" she nodded, "Alright, see you later, I love you." This seemed to really help her mood. And seeing her happy made me happy.

I gave her one last kiss on her head before walking out.

I had huge spring in my step as I walked from Juno's dorm to mine. Along with a dopey ass smile showing how happy I was.

When I finally arrived at my dorm room, I completely forgot to wipe the smile off my face.

I walked in to what could be described as controlled chaos. Not in the way of everybody trashing the room and going crazy. No, it was just everybody sitting in a seat yelling at each other about where I could be.

They were so wrapped up in what I was doing, they didn't notice me until I spoke up.

"Hey guys, what's with all the yelling?" I said with the same dopey ass grin on my face.

They all stared at me as if I were a ghost or something.

After a little Jack (of course) finally spoke up, "Legosi where were you!?" he half asked half demanded to know.

"Oh you know, I was... elsewhere. Now if you excuse me I need to take a shower."

I ignored their hilarious faces and went to the bathroom.

I had to pass them to get to it and I swear I heard Collot start sniffing me as I passed, so I picked up speed a little.

I was showering, just getting clean while thinking about last night an-

Shit.

Did I pull out?

(Sorry for no Lemon, not really. I have too much self respect to write one.)

(Leave a review if you want)

(If this chapter gets 20 votes, I'll write the Lemon)