Mr. Third overall.

*Unedited*
"Oh my God. I'm so sorry." I said while standing up. And there he was, Mr. Third overall.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay? Cause I definitely don't want to be the reason you miss your NHL debut." I added lightly laughing.

He was only a little taller than me. I think I read somewhere that he was 6'4. But he had dark hair that was poking through his baseball hat, that he had on backwards might I add. His eyes were a piercing blue, and they really stood out against his black hair. I could totally get lost in those eyes for hours. What am I saying?! I don't even know the guy. Once he stood up, I went to skate away, but he started talking to me, so we skated together and talked for a little bit.

"I take it you're a fan then?"

"Maybe. Just a little bit of one" I said drawing out the 'e' in maybe.

"I see you two have met." Grace stated as she skated up to us.

"Oh good. Now that you're here, I have to go." I skated towards my cousins who were currently fighting, probably over something extremely stupid.

"Why are all five of you fighting?"

"Well Jim-"

"No. It was Lia-"

"No! Mack star-"

"Ada did-"

"Katie said th-"

"Okay, actually, I don't want to know and we can sort this out later. But, I hope you do know that you just embarrassed yourselves in front of an entire NHL team."

The realization of what they had done had finally sunk in and most of them were mortified.

"Everybody off the ice. Sit down and take your skates off. I'll be back in a minute."

I turned around to go find Grace to tell her that we were done but we would wait for her, and I ran into the last person I wanted to run into today. Charlotte Adams. I felt my heart beat rise, my palms get sweaty, my breath gets stuck in my throat, my knees get shaky; the beginning phase of one of my anxiety attacks.

"Oh, hey Elliott. I didn't know you would be here."

"Oh, uh yeah. I didn't know that you'd be here either Charlotte."

"Who invited you?"

"Grace. Who invited you?"

"My uncle, silly, don't you remember?"

"Oh, yeah. How could I forget." That's all you'd ever talk about. Even though she knew nothing, and I mean nothing about hockey.

"It was nice seeing you again, but I have to go."

"Totally, we should hang out sometime."

I just nodded and skated towards Grace once I found her again.

"Hey, Grace?"

"Yeah?"

"We have to go. Now."

"What? Why?"

I quickly looked towards Charlotte and then pointed towards my cousins. I had only told Grace that Charlotte and I weren't friends anymore, I didn't tell her what had happened to cause that split though. Thankfully, she was understanding, and we left shortly after. We did however have to stay a little longer than I would've liked to say goodbye to Corey.

A/N:

Ewwww just a filler because I already hit writer's block. Don't worry though, I'm already trying to find insporation for the next chapter :)

~KJ