I Need a Break

I was extremely busy the past few days, between school, work, and skating I barely had any free time. However, tonight was my only free night for the next couple of days and so naturally, I decided to be annoying.

Crow Crow

Heyyyyyy

what?

I was thinking... I need a break...

that's never good

You know how your brother is kinda like an NHL player...

yeah...

Well, I was thinking that maybe he could get us tickets...

You know... to tonight's game???

I'M SORRY I PROMISE I'LL NEVER USE YOU AGAIN

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME

I FEEL SUPER BAD ASKING

sure.

i actually have tickets

i was going to ask you anyway

REALLY?!

YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

meet me at my car in 15 minutes

if you want to be there for warmups

OF COURSE I DO

make sure to bring a cute fit for after...

Why?

for when we win and go celebrate duh!

Ohhhhh ok cool!

I quickly put on a pair of black leggings, a Keith jersey, and put my hair in a low ponytail leaving hair out to frame my face. I rushed down the stairs and out of my apartment complex meeting Grace at her car.

"You ready?"

"Yes! I'm so excited! This is my first NHL game."

"Oh you're gonna have a lot of fun. I like the jersey."

"Thank you. Thank you. I decided to go with an oldie but a goodie."

We arrived at the United Center and, again, I was floored. It was so much cooler filled with people and, not to mention, the vibes were fantastic.

"C'mon we gotta hurry." Grace said pulling my hand and dragging me through the UC with my mouth hanging open and taking everything in.

"Warm ups should be starting soon," Grace stated, pulling me out of my daze

"Ok. This is legit the coolest thing I've ever experienced in my life."

We sat in our seats, up against the glass, behind the goalie net, waiting for warm ups to start. While we were waiting I took out my phone and started playing Subway Surfers; childish, I know. After playing for about five minutes, and dying several times, I heard tapping on the glass in front of us.

I looked up, and it was none other than Mr. Kirby Dach. He gestured to my phone, and so I showed him. He smirked, and I blushed mouthing "What?"

He pointed towards the top of the screen that said "RAIL." I again said "What?" and he pointed to the words and then towards him.