-Boat Trip-

-Clay's POV- 

I wake up arms stretching out. I could tell today was going to be a good day! George is taking us on a trip since I did my face reveal. He really didn't have to, but he insisted. I had already packed up everything and was ready to leave in an hour. 

I walked over to my small, yet cozy kitchen and made myself some coffee. 

While I was sipping from the nice warm drink I heard a familiar buzz. I walked over to my phone which was charging on the counter and I read the message George had sent.

> George: I'll meet you in a few hours! I can't wait to see you in person!

Yeah! I'll see you and the others in a bit! :Dream <

I placed my phone back down on the counter smiling to myself. I can't wait to see them in person! This trip is gonna be pretty cool. 

~Time Skip~

My plane had just landed, George said he was waiting for us there. I made my way through the crowds of people to find out where they were.

I saw George sitting next to Nick talking with him. I walked over and greeted them.

George - "I'm glad you could make it dude!"
Clay - "No problem man."
Nick - "We also got you this."

Nick handed me a mask that had a familiar smile - it was the same as my minecraft skin.

Clay - "How did you find this?"
Nick - "Luck I guess. Anyways where is Darryl?"
George - "I'm not sure. I hope he's ok. He is terrified of planes."
Nick - "Damn."
Clay - "Oh look. There he is."

I pointed towards Darryl who was walking over to us. He looked pretty sick. I don't think he enjoyed that plane ride.

George - "How was your flight?"
Darryl - "It was muffiny."
Clay - "Does that mean good or bad?"
Darryl - "Bad."
George - "Let's go grab our things. We need to be on that boat in two hours."

We headed over to grab our stuff, got it and left the airport.

We approached George's car. It had a small dent in the side but I wasn't complaining. George let me sit in the front passengers seat since I was the one he made this trip for. 

George began to drive so we started conversation.

Nick - "How was your trip Darryl?"
Darryl - "You already asked me that."
Nick - "Yeah but did you get sick or anything?"

There was a minute of silence then Darryl spoke up.

Darryl - "Maybe."
Clay - "Dude you seem so shy. I was the one who just did the face reveal to more than 10 million people."
Darryl - "Yeah, I know. I'm just not used to hanging around so many people."
George - "You'll be fine! Plus Dream is the one getting all the attention today so he should be the worried one."
Darryl - "I guess so."

Darryl still seems pretty shy. Maybe I should change the subject and talk about his dog, Rat. I wonder who he got to take care of her.

Clay - "Darryl, who is taking care of Rat?"
Darryl - "My sister is."
George - "You have a sister?"
Darryl - "Yeah, and a brother."

~Time Skip~

We parked our car outside the Cruise Ship. Everybody grabbed their stuff. Darryl offered to carry mine. He said it was my special day so I let him. 

Darryl was a lot tougher than I thought. I always thought of him as a soft, kind, innocent, weak person. I was definitely wrong about him though.

~Another Time Skip Cause Why Not~

We shared a two-bedroom room on the boat. Nick decided to sleep on the couch and Darryl took one room and George and I shared another that had separate beds.

I looked out the window which faced the ocean. It wasn't long before the boat began to move. I hope nobody here gets seasick.