:) -Insanity- (:

-Clay's POV-

I woke up with my head and shoulder hurting like hell. I sat up in my empty room making my way to the door. I was so weak I was barely able to open it.

I stumbled into the living room almost falling over. George rushed over to me and helped me sit on the couch.

George - "How are you feeling?"
Clay - "Better then when I first woke up."
George - "That's good."
Clay - "I think I'll be ok though."

No you won't

Great. Now I'm hearing voices in my head.

George - "I'll grab you something to eat."
Nick - "It sucks that this trip turned out so badly."
Clay - "It's fine honestly! I'm still glad I was able to spend time with you guys."
Nick - "It ain't over yet we still have a few more days on this boat."
Darryl - "You should talk to Jordan."
Clay - "I'll do that after I eat something."

~Time Skip~

I just finished eating and was ready to talk to Jordan. This ass hole better have some good answers. I stood up with George following behind. I opened the door to Darryls room and saw Jordan tied down in an old chair with duct tape.

I walked up to him and slapped him across the face. I didn't know why I did that but it felt... Good

Clay - "George, I've got this. Just wait outside."
George - "Alright."

I watched as George walked outside and closed the door behind him.

Clay - "Why did you attack us?"
Dr. Jordan - "You were sick."
Clay - "Liar. What did you inject into me?"
Dr. Jordan - "A cure."

I slapped him across the face.

Clay - "TELL ME THE TRUTH."
Dr. Jordan - "The thing I injected into you makes people crazy. I wanted to see how your friends would react when you turned on them."

He began laughing.

I kicked him in the balls which made him shut up.

Clay - "I'd never hurt my friends!"
Dr. Jordan - "You already have!"
Clay - "SHUT UP!"

I punched him in the face making his nose bleed.

Kill him

Dr. Jordan - "You're gonna end up killing everybody on this ship loser. You may not believe me now but you will eventually."
Clay - "What?! I'm no killer, unlike you."
Dr. Jordan - "Oh yes you are."
Clay - "STOP IT!"

I punched him so hard. I don't think I have punched anybody that hard before because he had a dent in his skull now which made me step backwards. How was he still alive?!

Dr. Jordan - "See! You're a monster!"
Clay - "NO I'M NOT! YOU'RE THE MONSTER!"

Suffocate him

I didn't know what was happening but the next thing I knew I was pushing down on his throat but when I let go... It was too late because I had already killed him.

I began to cry staring at his dead body. What was going on?! What's happening to me?! Am I really a monster?! 

Calm down me, calm down... L-let's just hide the body. Y-yeah... We can throw it into the ocean... How will I get it passed my friends?... Just distract them and tell them it's a surprise! Yeah I like that idea!

I stopped myself from shaking and stepped outside. 

George - "I heard yelling... Why are you crying?"
Clay - "Oh um... He just said something bad about me... It hurt my feelings."

George hugged me.

George - "I'm sorry!"
Clay - "It's ok. How about this. Meet me on the deck in ten minutes. You can leave now while I get the surprise ready!"
George - "Alright."

George walked over to the others and eventually they were all gone. It was me and this body. I walked over to the kitchen grabbing a knife. I walked back over to Jordan's body cutting the tape.

I dragged him over to the balcony throwing him over the edge.

??? - "OH MY GOD!"

I looked over at the balcony next to mine at a young lady. She was terrified.

She can't tell anybody! 

We'll have to kill her too now.

I jumped over the railings onto her balcony and I grabbed her picking her up. She kept saying she was a fan and wouldn't tell anybody. Like I'd believe her. I pushed my fingers into her eye sockets making her scream but I covered her mouth. Once she stopped moving I threw her over the edge into the water. I made sure nobody saw this time and I don't think anyone did. I hopped back over to my balcony walking inside the kitchen washing my hands.

It took me a minute before I realized what I'd just done. I began feeling sick. Was Jordan right? Did he turn me into a monster? I began crying on my knees. What the fuck have I done?! 

~Time Skip~

I had Georges special glasses in one hand as I walked over to the others sitting on chairs around a table. I put the case down in front of him then smiled. He hugged me then he opened them. This was gonna be his first time ever seeing color and less than an hour before this, it was my first time killing somebody.

George - "Alright, ready?"
Clay - "Yeah."

We had our camera's out ready to see his reaction.

At first George just kept looking around. I guess he wanted to see every color. He stood up and walked over to me not saying a word, then he hugged me. He began crying so we just sat there in this awkward position hugging in public after I just killed somebody. He didn't know about it, and it is going to stay that way. I want to cry after what I just did an hour ago but I can't, not right now. I need to be strong, strong for George. 

Clay - "What colors do you see George?"
George - "M-more than I could see before."
Clay - "We can teach you the colors if you want."
George - "That would be amazing. Thank you."

Maybe we could kill him too

These thoughts wouldn't leave my head. Whatever that son of a bitch Jordan did ruined my fucking life. I can't tell anybody about this, no matter how bad it gets.

George - "Are you alright?"

It took me a minute before I realized I was crying as well.

Clay - "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just really happy that you're happy."

That's a lie

~Time skip~

I knew I was lying but we just became a couple and I don't want to ruin anything. I continued the rest of the day as if it was normal until night approached.

George - "So where are we going to sleep tonight Clay? Or if you don't mind me saying, Dream. Because you're my Dream guy."
Clay - "Oh my god."

I face palmed at his awful joke forgetting about the events from earlier.

I heard a knock on our door and this time George went to answer.

George - "Clay! Come here. This guy wants to talk to you!"

I walked over to the front door seeing a cop. A shiver went down my spine. I couldn't be arrested, not now! I remembered what I'd done earlier and began shaking a bit.

Clay - "What do you need, officer?"
Cop - "Have you seen a Dr. Jordan around here?"
Clay - "No."
Cop - "Is it alright if I look around a bit first?"
Clay - "Ok."

The cop passed us and started checking our rooms. I really hope he didn't see the chair with the duct tape on it, though it was flipped on its side because of Jordan's heavy body.

He opened the door to Darryl's room and pulled out a notepad and took some notes then went back to the front door.

Cop - "I'm sorry for intruding,I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."
Clay - "It's alright. You too."

The cop smiled and I closed the door behind him and when I turned around I was met with a confused and scared George.

George - "Where is he?!"
Clay - "Who?"
George - "Dr. Jordan!"
Clay - "About him..."

I needed to think of a lie quickly. I couldn't actually say: I killed him and threw him overboard. I needed a good excuse. I'll pretend I let him go! Yeah that's it.

Clay - "He apologized to me so I untied him and then he left."
George - "Are you crazy?! He tried to kill us and you just let him go?!"
Clay - "He wouldn't get too far anyways, we are on a boat."
George - "I guess you're right."
Clay - "I sure am."

I smiled as I headed over to the boats balcony to recall the things I've done today and what I'll do in the future.