-A Challenger Approaches-

??? POV

I open my eyes my head aching. I was in a hospital bed?

I remembered what happened and I used all my strength to grab the remote for the TV. I used my finger to turn on the TV that sat on the wall in front of me.

'There has been more than fifty murders on a cruise off of America's coastline. There was only one person who survived that cruise and that lucky mans name was Clay also known as the youtuber Dream. This man's friend managed to kill fifty people alone on the same cruise. The killers name was George Davidson.'

I turned off the news. I couldn't hear anymore of this. How did I even survive? Did the news just say that George was the murderer? I had so many questions then I heard the door open.

Docter - "Good morning sir."
??? - "Good morning?"
Docter - "I'm very surprised you survived. The name of the man that saved you was Orson Carter. He is busy right now but said once you woke up he'd like to talk to you."
??? - "How long was I out for?"
Docter - "Almost a week. I do have good news but also bad news. The bad news is that you won't be able to walk for a month or so. The good news is that two friends of yours came to visit and they will be taking you home tomorrow."
??? - "They came all the way here for me?!"
Docter - "Yes? Would you like me to get them?"
??? - "Yes please!"

I watched as the doctor stepped outside calling out for my friends.

A smile grew across my face as I watched my friends run towards me.

Zak - "BAD!!!!!"
Vincent - "Are you alright?!"

I smiled at my friends then nodded to answer Vincents question. I then noticed something about my friend Zak. Was he crying?

Darryl - "Are you ok muffin?"
Zak - "We were so worried about you what happened?"
Darryl - "Umm... You know how the last time we talked it was about a cruise with lots of murders? I was on the boat."
Zak - "WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!"
Darryl - "I didn't want you to worry!"

Zak hugged me. I guess he was really worried. Vincent stood there then spoke.

Vincent - "I heard you almost drowned."
Darryl - "Yeah about that... It turns out Clay was insane."
Vincent - "I watched the news. Didn't it say it was George?"

It was silent for a minute. It did say George... Does that mean Clay's still out there? Alive? My heart began racing and the heart monitor sped up.

Zak - "Calm down Darryl, we can talk about this when we get back to the hotel apartment we rented out."
Darryl - "Alright"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This was it. A new beginning. Does the this trio have what it takes to complete the challenges up ahead against this highly skilled murderer? Will anybody in the trio go insane?

I guess you'll have to wait and see!

-----------------------------------------------------------------