-Strange Guest-

-Clay's POV- 

We had just finished watching a movie when we heard a knock on the door. I went over to it opening it.

Clay - "Hello?"
??? - "Hello young man. You may know me as Dr. Jordan but you can just call me Jordan for short."
Clay - "Oh, is there anything you need?"
Dr. Jordan - "Actually I came here to ask you a question."
Clay - "What is it?"
Dr. Jordan - "Your friend George told me you are a very kind and caring person. Is that true?"
Clay - "I think so."
Dr. Jordan - "Have you ever heard of Hanahaki?"
Clay - "No?"
Dr. Jordan - "I have been searching around the boat for people who have had signs of it or feel like they need to be treated."
Clay - "Okay? Where are you going with this?"
Dr. Jordan - "Hanahaki is a disease about one-sided love. You cough up blood and your crush's favourite flower, and the flower will be their favourite colour."
Clay - "I have never coughed up flowers before."
Dr. Jordan - "Have any of your friends been vomiting or coughing a lot recently?"
Clay - "Well Darryl has been puking but I think that's because h-"
Dr. Jordan - "Can I go take a look at him?"
Clay - "Okay?..."

He walked passed me as if he owned the place. Nick glanced at him then looked back at me. George just shrugged then continued doing something on his phone. He kept opening every door with no respect for our privacy.

Clay - "Darryl is in that room."

I pointed to his room showing Dr. Jordan where he was. He stepped in and I was about to walk in as well but then he just closed the door on my face. I get this guy is old and all but that doesn't mean he has to be rude.

I opened the door and saw Dr. Jordan holding a syringe and Darryl backed into a corner. I was so confused but my instinct kicked in and I ran over to him pulling him away. I disarmed him and then checked to make sure Darryl was ok, thankfully he was.

Clay - "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"
Dr. Jordan - "Your friend has cancer and I'm trying to cure him."
Clay - "How... Oh my god. Please leave."
Dr. Jordan - "B-"
Clay - "You threatened my friend and you are also disrespecting our privacy. I'd like to ask you to leave."
Dr. Jordan - "You have no right to speak to me like that!"
Clay - "Actually I do. Get out of here."

I followed Dr. Jordan to the front door and once he left I slammed the door behind him. I looked at the syringe that was in my hand. I wonder what he was gonna do to Darryl. I made sure the door was locked before I walked back over to Darryl. He looked genuinely scared. 

Clay - "Come on, we can talk to the others about what just happened."
Darryl - "O-ok..."

Darryl was definitely scared because I saw sweat running down his face. Once we made it to the living room I decided to speak up.

Clay - "Guys, Dr. Jordan just tried to inject something into Darryl."
Nick - "I told you he was nuts."
Clay - "I didn't think you were being honest!"
Nick - "What did he say?"
Clay - "First he said that Darryl had a disease called Hanahaki then Cancer."
Nick - "He's definitely crazy."
George - "You guys are ok though right?"
Clay - "I'm fine. I wouldn't say the same about Darryl though."

We all glanced at Darryl who looked away from us. He was visibly shaking. He probably had bad social anxiety. I just hope he doesn't stay like this for the whole trip.

I watched as Nick walked over to Darryl to comfort him. I can't believe what just happened. It happened so fast too. I looked at the syringe that was in my hand. It was filled with a yellow liquid. I didn't know what to do with it so I just decided to throw it out. 

~Time Skip~

It was getting late and I was already in bed scrolling through my phone. I watched as George stepped inside and made his way over to his bed. I turned off my phone and put it on the bedside table. I layed down facing George. He was sitting up but he looked at me as well.

George - "Hey umm... Can I ask you something?"
Clay - "Yeah?"
George - "Can you come lay with me?"
Clay - "Oh... Um... Alright."

I got up from my bed and made my way over to George. He felt really cold. 

George - "Thanks... For being here."
Clay - "It's fine I'll always be your..."

I was gonna say friend but then I remembered what happened earlier today. Does this mean we're a couple now? I mean probably but maybe.

George - "Do you love me?"
Clay - "Yes George, Yes I do."

George hugged me tightly. I couldn't help but think about the fact that he was freezing cold.

Clay - "You feel cold."
George - "I do?"
Clay - "Yeah."
George - "Good thing you're here to warm me up."

I smiled knowing George was happy. I wish this moment could last forever. Eventually I heard light snoring coming from George. Knowing he was happy I began to drift off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I heard a loud sound which woke me up. I looked around not sitting up because I didn't want to disturb George. I saw a shadow of a figure in the corner of my room.

Clay - "Hello?"

It was silent so I decided to turn the lamp on.

I saw Dr. Jordan standing there with a smile plastered across his face and a syringe in his hand. He began walking towards me.

Clay - "GEORGE WAKE UP!"
George - "What's going on?!"

George looked at Dr. Jordan as he charged towards us. Soon enough we were locked in a battle. George tried to help but Jordan elbowed him in the face knocking him to the ground. This pissed me off so I began pushing him backwards towards a wall. He then slipped his empty hand out of my grasps and punched me in the chest knocking me backwards a little. Then he stabbed me in the shoulder with the syringe injecting the liquid into me. It felt like acid. I yelled in pain but I wasn't done with him yet. I pulled out the syringe that was stuck in my shoulder then out of rage I stabbed him in the chest. I then punched him in the head knocking him to the ground.

I glanced at the passed out man before I passed out myself. The last thing I remember seeing was George leaning over me trying to wake me up.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in bed. At first I thought it was all a bad dream until I felt the acid like liquid still in the same part of my arm as before which caused me to yell in pain. I watched as Darryl and George rushed into the room.

George - "Shhh... You'll be ok."

George began rubbing the side of my head.

I watched as Nick stepped into the room.

Nick - "Is he ok?"
George - "I think so."
Nick - "I was thinking about chucking that guy off the balcony into the ocean."
Darryl - "No! We aren't doing that!"
George - "He almost killed Clay!"
Clay - "W-what's going on?"
Nick - "That guy that attacked you is locked in Darryls room since it has no windows."
Clay - "My h-head hurts."
George - "You'll be ok babe."

Did he just call me babe? What have I been missing out on?

Nick - "Whatever that guy injected into Clay wasn't good."
George - "What do you mean?"
Nick - "I've read past articles about him injecting liquids into patients. The liquid caused them eternal pain. Let's just hope it wasn't that."

Darryl began talking but I passed out again before I understood what he was saying.