-Are You Ok?-

-George's POV-

I was laying in bed scrolling through twitter checking out fan art and replying to some tweets. I thought Clay would come lay with me but I didn't know where he was. I stood up and got out of bed walking over to the living room where Nick sat.

George - "Have you seen Clay?"
Nick - "I did about an hour ago, he said he needed to go do something. He didn't tell me what he was doing though."
George - "Should I go look for him?"
Nick - "I wouldn't. He is probably getting something to surprise you with."
George - "At 1am?"
Nick - "I mean, who knows what he's doing."
George - "I'll wait a bit longer, if he isn't back in a hour I'll go look for him."
Nick - "Alright. Also can you check on Darryl for me? He hasn't been feeling so good and I was thinking maybe I could go find some meds for him."
George - "Ok."

I walked over to Darryl's bedroom opening the door. As soon as he did that he ran over and hugged me. I was confused but didn't judge.

George - "What's wrong?"
Darryl - "S-somebody's in m-my room."
George - "You sound like a two year old on steroids."
Darryl - "Please just look."
George - Fine, CowardBoyHalo."
Darryl - "Hey!"
George - "I'm kidding."

I walked around his room checking it out for him. I think when Dr. Jordan cornered him he must've felt trapped. I really hope he isn't traumatized now, I don't want to deal with this for the rest of the trip.

The last place I decided to search was the closet but when I opened it I saw Clay sitting down and smiling at me. This scared me a little.

George - "Are you ok?"

Darryl hid behind me confused.

Clay - "Y-yeah. Want to come join me?"
George - "Can you just... get out please? You scared Darryl."
Clay - "Ok."

He got up and left the closet eventually leaving the room. What the hell was wrong with him? I wanted to make sure he was ok since I really do love him.

Darryl followed me out into the living room still looking a bit scared. Clay was probably just joking around or something... Though it didn't sound like it. Clay was doing something in the kitchen so I decided to go back over to Nick and talk to him about what just happened.

George - "Umm... Nick."
Nick - "Yeah?"
George - "Clay was... Clay was in Darryl's closet."
Nick - "He was probably trolling."
George - "It didn't seem like it."
Nick - "Maybe that stuff that Jordan injected into him changed him. I really hope it didn't"
George - "I really hope you aren't right."
Nick - "Go check on him to see if he's ok."

I walked over to him tapping him on the shoulder.

George - "Why were you in Darryl's closet?"
Clay - "I don't know."

He shrugged.

I didn't think to much of it and headed off to bed. I layed down, alone. It felt like forever but eventually I fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to the announcements at 4am.

'Warning civilians. The body of Danica Leonard was found on floor six in the hallway. If you haven't already, lock your doors. The boat is heading to shore but it will take a few days to get there. There is a murderer on the loose, I repeat. There is a murderer on the loose. Security is questioning everybody so hopefully we won't have another fatality. Stay calm, stay safe, and be brave.'

A... Murderer?...

Everybody was trapped on THIS boat with a murderer? I knew Clay shouldn't have let Jordan go! Now Jordan is on a killing spree! 

This is exactly like Murder Mystery! At least we know who it is already. Let's just hope the cops catch Jordan before he makes another move!

-Clay's POV-

I heard the announcements. 

That girl deserved what she had coming to her. I bet Darryl, Nick, and George think it was Jordan. It pleases me to see how wrong the really are.