-The Truth-

-Clay's POV-

I stared at Nicks lifeless body in front of me. I began to laugh. This was too easy!

Good Job, you only have one left then you're home free!

I smiled. I stood up and walked over to Nick's body and began dragging it into Darryl's room. Once I was in there I shoved his body into his closet and closed it. Smiling I walked back over to the living room looking outside a window. I watched as the storm clouds rolled overhead and everything began to darken. 

I cocked my head towards the door as I heard it open.

George - "Clay?"
Clay - "Yeah George?"
George - "Have you seen Nick?"
Clay - "Not yet, no." 
George - "Do you think he's ok?"
Clay - "He's smart. He probably saw them and is hiding somewhere."
George - "You're probably right."

I watched as George walked over to the couch sitting down and covering his face with his hands. I walked over and sat next to him.

Clay - "You alright?"
George - "Yeah... Oh one more thing."
Clay - "What is it?"
George - "I managed to contact the authorities with a walkie and they are on their way! They could find Darryl and Nick then we can go back home!"
Clay - "Oh. That's good. Do you know when they will be here?"
George - "They said it would be about a day but all we have to do is stay here and we'll be safe!"

One day... I have one day left to kill George and get off this ship... One day...

I smiled. I could just kill him right now with one snap of the neck... Let's make this more interesting shall we?

I stood up and began piling things in front of the door. 

George - "What are you doing?"
Clay - "Making sure the killer doesn't get in."
George - "What if Nick or Darryl comes to the door and-"
Clay - "Listen, George. I love you so so much. I can't risk losing you."

That's a lie. If he died I wouldn't care one bit.

George - "Alright. But if they come knocking we have to move everything and open it for them ok?"
Clay - "Alright."

George began helping me block up the door with a table and a few chairs. What George didn't know is that he was only trapping himself in the room with me.

~Time Skip~

We finished blocking up the door and I went down to the couch to relax a bit before killing George. Even a murderer needs his rest.

George - "I didn't have the time to ask you before but why are you wearing that mask?"
Clay - "I'm not sure. It makes me feel safer I guess."
George - "Hey umm... Can I get a hug?"
Clay - "Sure"

I shuffled over to George who was also sitting on the couch and I gave him a hug. I heard sniffling, was he crying? Sure I get a bunch of people died and all but if he's crying now wait until he finds out I killed everybody!

You are getting soft...

George - "Thank you Clay. For being there for me throughout this whole thing."
Clay - "Your welcome."
George - "I love you."
Clay - "I wouldn't go too far."
George - "What do you mean?"

He pulled away from the hug. I smiled underneath my mask looking him in the eyes.

Clay - "Love doesn't last forever you know."

I began laughing. I couldn't help it this was too funny! He thinks I love him but I don't!

George - "Why are you laughing?..."
Clay - "You don't understand do you?"
George - "What do you mean?..."
Clay - "You just trapped yourself!"
George - "Clay, what do you mean?"
Clay - "I'm sorry George but... Jordan made me this way. Now it's your turn."

-George's POV-

I didn't get what he was saying. What did he mean by Jordan made him this way? Is he talking about Dr. Jordan and when he used the syringe on him?

George - "I still don't understand."
Clay - "Look at me George. Look at me. What do you see? An innocent civilian? A friend? A best friend? A Lover? Or maybe... Maybe you see the truth."
George - "The... Truth?"
Clay - "What do you see?"

I looked at him for a minute. He was my friend, no. He was my boyfriend right? Unless...

George - "No... I won't believe it."
Clay - "But you must! You just trapped yourself in here! With me! The killer."

I was in shock. He did this? He killed them? He killed them all? I quickly got off the couch and backed away from him. No... This can't be true.

I watched as he stood up and began walking closer to me.

George - "NO! STOP IT!"

I began moving things out of the way from the front door. I turned around only to see that Clay had a knife in his hand. He charged at me but right before he stabbed me I grabbed his wrist and kicked him backwards knocking him to the ground. 

All I had left to move was the table so I began to move it out of my way.

Clay - "Oh George~"

I could hear my own heartbeat as I panicked before I turned around again only to be met with Clay's fist. He punched me in the face and my nose began to bleed. I kicked him in the balls and disarmed him throwing his knife behind me. 

I charged at him knocking him to the ground.

Clay - "You're more skilled than I thought."

Was he complimenting me while we were fighting to the death?

I knelt on top of Clay holding him down but he free'd one of his hands and began to dig his fingernails into my arm. I really didn't want to hurt him but if I wanted to live, I must.

I let go of him with my free arm and began to pull away his hand that was digging into my skin. He used his other hand to push me off of him and held me down instead. He pushed his fingers into my neck and I struggled to breathe. I used my head to hit his and he fell backwards disoriented. I stood up quickly and rushed to the door. I managed to push the table out of the way so I could slip through the door.

I ran down the hallway and up the stairs. I needed to hide somewhere until the authorities arrived. While I was heading up the stairs I felt a hand grab my foot. When my leg got pulled my chin ended up hitting a stair making it bleed. I glanced at Clay who was pulling at my foot.

George - "PLEASE STOP!"
Clay - "DIE!"

The voice that came from Clay's mouth wasn't him. That wasn't Clay. That wasn't Dream. He was already gone.

He continued to drag me further down the staircase. I kicked him in the face and ran up the stairs. While I was running he pulled me back down and I fell. He then stood in front of me with a knife in hand.

George - "You don't have to do this Clay!"
Clay - "Yes I do. Once I'm done with you I'll be after the rest of you."
George - "W-what do you m-mean?"
Clay - "You know. Technoblade, Skeppy, A6d. Those guys."
George - "You monster! How could you do this?!"

My back was leaned up against the wall.

Clay - "It's all a game you know. I will win the game. I will be the victor."
George - "S-st-"

He put his hand over my mouth and set the knife aside.

Clay - "Don't make this any harder. Goodbye George."

Clay used his other hand to grab the end of my nose which prevented me from breathing.

I began to pass out. I can't let anybody else die! It was him or us.

I reached out for the knife he put down next to him grabbing it. 

He looked at the knife in my hand and I smiled.

And then~