Artem Sophie and Me, the Third Wheel

(TA)

This is the beginning of grade 3. I don't really have any friends, except for Sophie, and a few others. Most people mistake me for Sophie, and Sophie for me. I hate it.

My teacher, Mrs. Treleven-Parker (let's call her Mrs. TP), tells us the seating plan. I'm directed towards the left side of the class. I sit in the middle between two boys, Jeff and Jack. Jeff is super shy, like me. So we got along. I'm half Asian, and Jeff is full, and we both know Manderin. So yayayayaya! Jack gets very annoyed (which was hilarious!!) because he doesn't know what Jeff and I are saying. Hehe. He keeps asking what on Earth are we saying. We just keep ignoring him.

The Asian and I end up being best friends throughout the whole year, but I'm not getting that far yet...

I suddenly see this adorable boy. He looks at me and smiles. I'm pretty sure my face turned red that day.

A rumor starts to go around that Artem (my crush) likes Sophie, and I was crushed. (Sophie gets all the guys...) You know how rumors aren't always true? Well, this one was true. My grandma always took me to the park, so I could get some exercise. That explains why I'm so bony... Anyways~~

Artem was there, with someone in grade 7. His evil older brother, Sergey. Artem apparently told Sergey that he had a girlfriend, and her name was Sophie.

But Sophie shunned him when he asked her to be a couple. So guess who he came running to? Me.

He still needed a girlfriend, to prove to his older brother, so he begged me. And I eventually gave in. The next day after school, he instructed me to act like Sophie. React like Sophie. Turn around when someone calls Sophie. AHHHHHH! It was so annoying!

My brothers know Artem, kinda. So they used to bug me for being his girlfriend. Well damn, little bros, you were right for once!

I always hated Artems brother. He was soooooooooooooooooo annoying! So after school Artem and I were playing tag or whatever it was. I don't really care anymore cause that was about 3 years ago. So anyways, we were playing, and Sergey came up to us and was all like, "Since you two are love birds, why don't ya kiss?".

And then I was really annoyed. I slapped him, and told Artem, "Artem, I hate your brother. Bye".

And that was the end... IM FOREVER LONELY! {I don't care if using emojis in books is dumb}

Nicole (EBOW): ummmmm, wow. Don't worry, boys are arbitrary things. I hate them.

Aivy (Unicorn):

Maria (FOH): Okay, I'd except this to happen in, around 9th grade or something. And that guy, Sergey has an IQ of 0. Why? Because obviously, 3rd isn't about relationships, IT'S TOO YOUNG. Plus, first you gotta prove your worth impressing then expect something in return. I'm rebellious, I know. But SERIOUSLY. I HATE THAT GUY.